** New Reggayeton Dance **: This Is Whats Hot In The DR/PR Streets Huh

this is DR. a have a bunch of friends that are from DR
im sure by the accent.. lol
smh though

this is DR. a have a bunch of friends that are from DR
im sure by the accent.. lol
smh though

No straight man in DR, PR, South America, ANYWHERE for the matter is dancing like that. These 2 dudes are obviously ghey. Ghey people dance together. Let them ho mos live.

/thread

No straight man in DR, PR, South America, ANYWHERE for the matter is dancing like that. These 2 dudes are obviously ghey. Ghey people dance together. Let them ho mos live.

/thread

Originally Posted by roboski

NinjaHood give us the inside scoop whats good homie??
nerd.gif

trash....never seen it done at none of da local spots...
Originally Posted by n1co86ya

shm at what reggaeton has become, back in 05 - 06 was the s&*&, you weren't gonna see none of that....
im pretty sure ppl still dubbin just like da golden days, u don't gotta worry about this catchin on ( i hope) lolz

Originally Posted by roboski

NinjaHood give us the inside scoop whats good homie??
nerd.gif

trash....never seen it done at none of da local spots...
Originally Posted by n1co86ya

shm at what reggaeton has become, back in 05 - 06 was the s&*&, you weren't gonna see none of that....
im pretty sure ppl still dubbin just like da golden days, u don't gotta worry about this catchin on ( i hope) lolz

you're about 8 months late. YES MY FIRST TIME CALLING SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE LATE and this time it isnt me who is the late one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

you're about 8 months late. YES MY FIRST TIME CALLING SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE LATE and this time it isnt me who is the late one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
Not our fault it took you 8 months to upload your homegrown vids.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
Not our fault it took you 8 months to upload your homegrown vids.

Back
Top Bottom