New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

Introducing: Ugmonk X Verde Styles Hand-made bamboo sunglasses.

I wanna start off by saying thank you to the NT community for your endless support for my brand:Verde Styles.

A lot of you probably recall the bamboo sunglasses I posted on this thread a while back, since then we have expanded our line. One of our newest products is Maboo Colors and we have teamed up with one of the most talented designers.  Ugmonk  and Verde Styles bring to you these limited edition sunglasses in natural bamboo and stained wood. 

Facebook    Twitter: @verdestyles Instagram: @verdestyles

15% off coupon code : niketalk

Natural Bamboo Ugmonk X Verde Styles featured above

Here is a glimpse of some of UGMONK's work. 
Just some cute girls rockin the Maboo Colors.  (Featured Maboo Raves on the left, Maboo Maui's on the right)

As always thank you for your support. 

Last edited:
Cool idea. Good luck with your business.
pimp.gif

NICE! My parents are actually starting a bamboo farm soon...future partnership perhaps???

Dope. Bookmarked this thread and the website. I'll definitely cop the darker shade when I have some money.

I always liked wood watches, wood sunglasses, etc.

Bamboo though?
pimp.gif

Havent looked at the link yet, hope theres some wayfarer type frames...

Very reasonable brand from shirt prices to sunglasses. I wish you nothing but more success.
You did it right.

@$%@ yes.

Great work here. Brilliant idea and great execution.
pimp.gif

Not sure if I'll cop, but props.

Not gonna lie, I came in thinking these were going to be your typical NT attempt at a fashion line. But these look really dope. Best of luck to you.

@Zyzz There is coupon code for 15% and they come with a sick one of a kind case.

Thanks for all the support people.

Back
Top Bottom