New Terminator 4: Salvation clip.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait for this joint.

not feeling it. its strayed so much from the appeal of the first two films. they need to stop beating this franchise into the ground, they haven't made anydecent terminator projects w/o "ahnold".

i know its picky, but i'm a geek...maybe if they called it something else i could stomach it. approach it more like a spin-off then a sequel.

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

not feeling it. its strayed so much from the appeal of the first two films. they need to stop beating this franchise into the ground, they haven't made any decent terminator projects w/o "ahnold".

i know its picky, but i'm a geek...maybe if they called it something else i could stomach it. approach it more like a spin-off then a sequel.

umm, how was the guy in the 3rd one? And didn't the guy say it was a prequel anyway?

I could see this movie getting hate like TDK early on with whatever people feel like nitpicking on, but I can't wait for this movie to come out. It'sgonna be crazy

regardless whether or not if this movie strays from the previous ones (which i doubt), it still looks crazy and you can see they put it a lot of effort intoit, making it worthy to check out for the hardcore fans.

wait, how is this taking place BEFORE T1 and 2 when John Conner is an adult in this one, and was a kid in 1 and 2? I'm confused

Back
Top Bottom