New to niketalk

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

SOMEONE POST THE RED OR BLUE PILL AND LET HIM CHOOSE.

I can't. On my phone.

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

redblue_pill.jpg

Nt or not

you made the right choice

came here to post this too. welcome to NT
pimp.gif

Ok let me give you a run down of Niketalk's taste in women

She is considered an "average black girl" who plenty of Niketalkers will pass on, they won't give her the time of day for smashing..Sucks to be her
frown.gif

Keri-Hilson.jpg

Her name is "Raccoon girl" and she has received multiple passes from niketalkers who says she is way to ugly for them

tumblr_kymombuRHM1qzesay

Beyonce's cool..But check out the pointy elbows......Easy pass

11118595.jpg

She is considered fat...Ok I'm being way to nice..She is considered WILDLY OBESE and would receive multiple
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a row if posted

tumblr_li0ptwAnFc1qcs2woo1_500.jpg

Now..let me show you the epitome of beauty, grace, and thickness, I mean this girl would be wifed in a second..Shorty is beautiful..Thick in all the right places, and would receive boatloads of "my body is ready gifs" she is wifey/fapping material all around

skinny_model.jpg

She is considered an "average black girl" who plenty of Niketalkers will pass on, they won't give her the time of day for smashing..Sucks to be her
frown.gif

Keri-Hilson.jpg

Her name is "Raccoon girl" and she has received multiple passes from niketalkers who says she is way to ugly for them

tumblr_kymombuRHM1qzesay

11118595.jpg

She is considered fat...Ok I'm being way to nice..She is considered WILDLY OBESE and would receive multiple
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a row if posted

Now..let me show you the epitome of beauty, grace, and thickness, I mean this girl would be wifed in a second..Shorty is beautiful..Thick in all the right places, and would receive boatloads of "my body is ready gifs" she is wifey/fapping material all around

skinny_model.jpg

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

frown.gif

Keri-Hilson.jpg

tumblr_kymombuRHM1qzesay

11118595.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a row if posted

skinny_model.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

frown.gif

Keri-Hilson.jpg

tumblr_kymombuRHM1qzesay

11118595.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a row if posted

skinny_model.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom