New to NT

Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce myself on my first real day on NT. I've been reading the posts for the past 2 and a half weeks waiting to be approved.

My name is Eric, I'm 18 and in college and live in Ohio. I have a big love for shoes just as all of you do. However, with working on paying for college, my collection is very limited.

I have the Jordan V Metallics from this year, Royal Blue Foamposites from this year, and Cough Drop Foamposites from this year. All 10.5.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of NT and just wasn't sure how to start my time on here.

Thanks!

Also, I'm still working on updating my profile to have a avatar and signature.

roll.gif

Already trolling.

Remember when you come here with female stories/help wanted, be sure to have photographs of said females

DO NOT POST STORIES ABOUT RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS

Welcome though..................

Warned.  Partially edited profanity isn't allowed on NT.Read the rules before posting further.  

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

You sound like a scammer. I've got my eye on you ms. wrestler

eek.gif
 For sure not a scammer! On flickr, there are a lot of wrestlers who buy/sell/trade wrestling stuff and I have a decently high reputation on there.

pimp.gif
 Welcome , this is a polie way to introduce yourself.
We got alot off new cats running around trolling this forum acting like they know eveyrbody , that is not polite .

Spoiler [+]
I got my eye on you !

Get ready for the onslaught of people trying to clown you my man. Just a few tips:tongue:eople in the General section don't really care about shoes. Explore the shoe specific forums from the main directory if that's what you're really into currently. Most, if not all of General, has moved past the collecting stage and just use NT for a news and lulz source.This brings me to my next point: lulz. Don't post just to get them. Just be you, and don't try to conform to the stereotypical NTer lifestyle. Most of all, have fun with NT. People find NT through various methods and stay for their own reasons. Some take it more seriously than others. I'd recommend not doing that, and don't let this site ( or any others) get in the way of other aspects of your life.Hope you enjoy it here, man.One

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

pimp.gif
 Welcome , this is a polie way to introduce yourself.
We got alot off new cats running around trolling this forum acting like they know eveyrbody , that is not polite .

Spoiler [+]
I got my eye on you !
Thanks! I've seen way too many people just get trashed for their first post being something dumb or sounding stupid!
--Could someone explain to me how to quote more than one comment at a time please?

Back
Top Bottom