New Usher Album is On the Way...."The Masterpiece"

3 tracks have leaked, although they are snippets, the album is gonna be hot...I believe it is called "The Masterpiece"

for those who arent too lazy to google

the 3 songs are...

Usher - "Baby"

Usher - "Make Love in the Car" produced by Polow Da Don

Usher ft Pharrell -"Only One" produced by the Neptunes

Wifey finally let him get in the studio and drop an album?
laugh.gif
I've seen the songs around, i still haven't gave them a listen, i'll peep em in aminute.

Pharrell annoys the hell out of me on "Only One". So is "Dat Girl" with Luda an official single? I personally love the song, despite thebeat, Ushers vocals are amazing and Luda killed it.

I'm pretty sure Don murked the beat. Too bad dude is extremely annoying and ignorant when it comes to interviews, lol. He def needs a better name for thisdamn album..regardless, I'm hyped.

catch up with JT?
eek.gif
. usher's been killin it since 97 when my waydroppped. more like JT is trying to catch up to usher. but either way, can't wait for this to drop.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

Usher is played, JT is the new king of R&B...

Sorry, I am just J. Timberlake bias...

Eh, that's pretty much the truth. No one touches that guy right now.

^Umm Usher sold more records and does exactly what he always does. He comes out and is everywhere, sells millions, and dies down. Then creates a new look, newalbum and sells some more while setting trends. JT? The dude went from wanting to be a boy band!+%#+#! to getting to a point where nobody knew what to do withhim, Timbo is the only reason he's big right now plus you can't do stuff like... just watch the video...btw just about every member have been ousted asbeing gay (not that there is anything wrong with that lol)
http://www.youtube.com/v/CmSiGa0_Xss&rel=1

and theres the single with ludacris called "Dat Girl Right There"
and the other single that leaked called "Painter"

*paging shoelova*
What up fam?
laugh.gif

Thanks to Yuku, Shoelova13 is dead
ohwell.gif

But anyway, Usher gets on my damn nerves because he seems like a bird, and he's an attention %%+$+. But besides that little stuff... he##@#*% all OVERJustin Timberlake in every single way. He's a better vocalist, he will dance circles around him, he's a better live performer, and he sells morealbums than Justin ever will. Why exactly was his name mentioned again?
indifferent.gif

Anyway, musically Usher almost never drops a weak album. And knowing that the stakes are HUGE with it being a follow up to Confessions, he's not gonnadrop IMO, until he knows its official. It's too much at stake especially since most people are kinda writing him off after this whole fiasco with his newhusband Tameka.

I've heard the rumor that it's being called "The Masterpiece" and if that title sticks... I'm already impressed. He's talking alot.... he has to back it up or he's gonna look ******ed.

08 is gonna be a huge year long battle for chart supremacy.

February -
Mariah's new album. The follow up to The Emancipation, and I'm interested in seeing, can she do it AGAIN?

Janet drops her new album the same time as Mariah, and apparently the project is huge. JD is not touching it production wise which is great news. I love JD,but him and Janet have no musical chemistry. But her new album drops on Def Jam and apparently it's a return of the old Janet... the superstar Janet. Don't be surprised if she drops a hit record.

Usher's new album drops as mentioned.

Beyonce's new album is scheduled for Summer 08'/3rd quarter and its shaping up to be absolutely massive. It's being mostly produced by Timbo, andhe says that it's going to be the biggest project he's ever done in his career. He talks a lot of +!!%, but he backs it up, and I wouldn't besurprised if it's just what he says. Not to mention, she's working with the Freemasons, and Amanda Ghost. In a word... this is going to be ainternational monster.

4 Pop/R&B Legends.... who do you think will take over for 08?

My money is on B.... followed closely by Usher.

(Not to mention Mike is dropping at the end of 08, and so is Whitney. But that is a whoooole nother topic in itself
roll.gif
)

Wow MJ is dropping ? I hope its not full of rnb/rap collabs ... he needs to get back to his own style. Cant wait for Jackson 5 reunion .. hope they tour ourway to Australia

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Not anticipating this at all..his last album was kinda garbage.
i'm not looking as fwd to it as I was when Confessions came out and I made it clear I thought Confessions was overrated as hell and the wholeconcept behind it was lame IMO but I'm looking forward to this b/c to this day 8701 is one of my top 5 fav. albums

LOL @ Usher needs to catch up to JT. Ush been in his own lane for years.

Anyways really lookin forward to the album. The snippet of make love in the club sounds sick.

^ I think from a popularity point JT is at the point Usher was during Confessions

Usher needs a big hit to propel him back to the top, Confessions sold b/c YEAH! was a monster hit and it wasn't even supposed to be a single, it justleaked and took off

Burn was supposed to be the first single

talentwise aside, I agree that JT has the game on lock right now, how many other white dudes do you hear on urban radio stations? Robin Thicke is about it

Originally Posted by encore2007

He gotta catch up with JT but I think the one thing Usher needs is a timbo joint and that aint happenin

Timbo is working on his album too.

As much as I agree with you that Justin is on top right now, you do realize how many copies of Confessions were sold right?

Back
Top Bottom