NEW VIDEO: Lil Wayne - Lollipop

I can think of much better places to party. Example, block parties, house parties, where the hip hop party was BUILT
You can't genaralize that statement because i for one now stay in Atlanta and you not gonna find a block party unless its a straight collegething and a good house party out here is rare, because all house parties get shut down by the police these days

I've liked some of his singles, but this is just trash
sick.gif

Get off that syrup Wayne

This #%+ is gonna be #1 on the charts. That hook is sick. That's the only compliment I have for the song. It'll probably grow on me though. Glad Staticgot to get up in the video before his death. Hope this #%+ gets major play.

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by roback1991

pimp.gif

GOAT!!!!!
LICK ME LIKE A LOLLIPOP!!!!!
Dude is the hottest dude in the game rite nowz. Follwed clozely by SOulJa B0y then Boosie
L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LOLLIPOP

This is why we are in so much trouble lol. Wayne is ok but man Soulja Boy....Boosie.... it's true but so sad. Please Nas save us...save us!!!

laugh.gif

I was being sarcastic, fam.

First and foremost... I'm a Wayne fan..

I do not love every song he does.. I am not d/r him.. But I respect his music and appreciate what he does..

I like this track.. Hot beat.. Static & Wayne did their thing in it.. Not the greatest flow for the so-called "Best Rapper Alive", but what he does spit, IT WORKS for this song!

Club Smash.. Will be a radio smash.. Commercial Market will eat this up, pushing Wayne's sales of C3 toward the top.. And Wayne gets love from the ladies with this track..

Y'all might not like "Lollipop, but I guarantee, you haters will be the same ones loving C3 whenever it drops ((May 8th I heard??)) and saying Wayne is a beast..

"Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate" - Word to Chappelle's Show haha

I am HIGHLY upset.....of course the song is gonna be everywhere which in turn will cause me to like it...but for now i don't like it......i expected WAYBETTER from him........ I wanted Drought 3 Wayne instead I got T-Wayne..... on a side note though all the chicks love it and that's what sort of matters

Originally Posted by roback1991

pimp.gif

GOAT!!!!!
LICK ME LIKE A LOLLIPOP!!!!!
Dude is the hottest dude in the game rite nowz. Follwed clozely by SOulJa B0y then Boosie
L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LOLLIPOP

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Good one brah. lol
roll.gif

laugh.gif
wow....

I was in FULL hate mode yesterday from watching the video. But that did it NO justice. You have to get the CDQ and put it in the whip.
eek.gif

Yea.. this is gonna be a hit. and he's following it up with his street single A Millie... so hopefully he actually comes hard wit that joint

at first i was like
smh.gif

then i was like
grin.gif

now im like
smokin.gif

the beat makes the song for me, its a decent single for the club and radio

EVEN THOUGH THE WHOLE SONG IS SUSPECT I THINK ITS A CAR BANGER........SOME SONGS ARE ONLY GOOD FOR THAT..........AND SOMEBODY TELL TERRENCE FROM 106 SO TO BEEASY......RIDIN' WAYNE A LITTLE 2 HARD.....

I just have a quick question for anyone who would like to answer.

If this song is about a shorti lickin it like a lollipop......... THEN WHY DONT NONE OF THE FEMALES HAVE LOLLIPOPS?!?!??!

And why does Wayne have one the entire video......
grin.gif

Lol thats a good one hater proof.
but on the other note Wayne should get some credit on his par
He has balls to drop this kind of song i guess hes tryin to get
alot of female fans with this one i think its a good dirrection for a single wise
becaause its going to get alot of buzz
but he should have dropped Showtime AS a single that would have been pifff

^No... showtime was WACK and it was gonna flop.

After playin this in the car several times today, I can convincingly say this will BLOW UP

Back
Top Bottom