New video of the Oscar Grant shooting

indifferent.gif
at the cop at 1:31.. he knew he just murdered somebody.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I like how they closed the doors
smh.gif
. Like I said in the other thread everyone should've rushed that pig and just ripped his body to shreds.
I doubt they will throw the book at this piece of +!++. If it was a citizen who "accidentally" shot a cop , I doubt he would still be breathingtoday.

Damn, if this cop doesn't go to jail for the rest of his life, it just goes to show no matter how many people are watching, police can still get away withmurder. Execution style too

That video gave me chills. Thats crazy. I hope that cop gets charged. His life wasnt in danger. THere was no need to shoot him. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE SHOTHIM>?? HOW HE DIED?

Originally Posted by djaward

That video gave me chills. Thats crazy. I hope that cop gets charged. His life wasnt in danger. THere was no need to shoot him. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE SHOT HIM>?? HOW HE DIED?
shot him in the back and the bullet ricocheted off the ground into his lungs.
frown.gif
frown.gif

it looked like an accident by the way he looked shocked and put his hand on his head as if he said "what did i just do!?"

also people saying he thought it was his taser

accidents do happen...would the right way be charging him with murder?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

it looked like an accident by the way he looked shocked and put his hand on his head as if he said "what did i just do!?"

also people saying he thought it was his taser

accidents do happen...would the right way be charging him with murder?
What would be the need to taser a man on his stomach cooperating with 3 officers right over him?

Back
Top Bottom