New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Was at Nike the other day and they had a FSR of the first One Take model on sale for $79.99 and the production date was last summer. Kind of confused why they’re still making pairs of the very first takedown model.

The white pair was on NDC in my size around Thanksgiving for like $50 and I almost did it.

Which Nike are you talking about? I guess they got some that had been stored in a warehouse someplace. I'm 100% sure I have more pairs of these than anybody on NT :emoji_sweat_smile:

They're bulky and if you're a sweaty-foot type of dude don't even think about trying them. Also I busted a pair out last summer playing outdoors as a switchup and came down hard and broke my toe and it still hasn't healed. So I just keep re-breaking it and it heals, then I rebreak it and it heals, rinse repeat. I wound up just tossing that pair in the garbage. Might have been the China pair, I can't remember, I was so mad.

I got rid of another pair but I think I have 3 or 4 left still. One or two are worn, then there's that mango looking pair, and some other pair that escapes me right now, that are unworn. (cause lets face it, calling a pair of One Takes "DS" is kind of egregious)

So yeah, whatever Nike store that is must be in the Midwest and they're hoping I stop by :lol:

Where it at do :emoji_eyes:

The white pair was on NDC in my size around Thanksgiving for like $50 and I almost did it.

Which Nike are you talking about? I guess they got some that had been stored in a warehouse someplace. I'm 100% sure I have more pairs of these than anybody on NT :emoji_sweat_smile:

They're bulky and if you're a sweaty-foot type of dude don't even think about trying them. Also I busted a pair out last summer playing outdoors as a switchup and came down hard and broke my toe and it still hasn't healed. So I just keep re-breaking it and it heals, then I rebreak it and it heals, rinse repeat. I wound up just tossing that pair in the garbage. Might have been the China pair, I can't remember, I was so mad.

I got rid of another pair but I think I have 3 or 4 left still. One or two are worn, then there's that mango looking pair, and some other pair that escapes me right now, that are unworn. (cause lets face it, calling a pair of One Takes "DS" is kind of egregious)

So yeah, whatever Nike store that is must be in the Midwest and they're hoping I stop by :lol:

Where it at do :emoji_eyes:
Nike Unite @ Waterford Lakes in Orlando

1701544889864.png

Looks like there might be a Why Not .7!

:lol:

Somebody in the 39s thread said the Why Not .7 might get revealed soon. Hope so.

kyngpen413 kyngpen413 you have seen info about the Why Not .7? Can you share what you've seen about it? Are you sure it's releasing?
The Why Not?0.7 is happening it will make use of a more advanced setup we see in the One Take 5, so expect a zoom strobel unit and we will definitely see some different materials to keep weight low but add to the lock down of its styling! We will see what they will come up with soon enough??? As I've heard the show will debut likely in the Play-offs

With this news I wonder if they're going to scrap the release of the .7s.

I know how much goes into a release and how once things get moving it's almost certain they'll appear, but there has been next to nothing on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom