New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

July 15th - Why Not Zer0.3 SE Sail/Black/Spruce Aura/Flash Crimson

wnsea.jpg
wnseb.jpg
wnsec.jpg
wnsed.jpg
wnsee.jpg

I kinda like them double pull tabs on the tongue though lol. I’ve never bought a pair of Westbrook shoes yet but I might have to grab a pair of the “zero noise”.... Really great colorway on those!

That little fin on the back is a dealbreaker for me. Idk why but I don't like it.

scissors.png

July 15th - Why Not Zer0.3 SE Sail/Black/Spruce Aura/Flash Crimson

wnsea.jpg
wnseb.jpg
wnsec.jpg
wnsed.jpg
wnsee.jpg

From the description:

Russ wanted sneakers that offered lightness, support and incredible speed. The Jordan "Why Not?" Zer0.3 SE are lighter and lower than the Zer0.3, and feature a soft ankle area to provide comfortable support around the ankle.

Jordan Why Not? Zer0.3 Flash Crimson
Adorned in coral and violet sections, the Flash Crimson colorway releases July 2.

Jordan Why Not? Zer0.3 SE Atomic Orange
Inspired by the bright colors of summertime, the Atomic Orange colorway releases July 15.

Jordan Why Not? Zer0.3 SE Primary Colors
The raw, blueprint-like writing on the shoe draws from the red lining made by footwear designers during the pattern trial process. Each color represents a professional team that Westbrook has played for. The Primary Colors colorway releases September 17.

1593699439845.png
1593699433186.png

1593699445133.png

NikeNews_RussellWestbrook_JordanWhyNot_Zer0.3_SE_12_original.jpg

I do want to try on the SEs since dude said they're comfortable and I know they're supposed to be lighter than the regular why nots.

But really I'm waiting for the release info for the next few One Take colors. I've learned that the PF fit is real.
I got PFs of 3 shoes (including one 1-take) and I can tell the difference. The PFs are so much better. I don't understand why the US doesn't get those, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom