New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

So I checked NDC, footsites & Hibbett for these React Elevation. No dice. When do they release? Where are the react elevation being sold?

Edited - looks like Nike Canada is selling them right now.

Last edited:
One Takes - possibly a Quai 54 colorway. I love these things. This shoe is so underrated. People can sleep all they want though.
My only issue is that the PF is so much better than the regular ones. I tried on the all black pair in TTS and they don't fit anywhere near as nice. The PFs fit so nice I'm going to rock some casually in addition to hooping in them. Even still I picked up some of the black cements for $75 on that current sale at footsites, hoping the all black pair was a bad fluke. The black toes were going to be on my list but I'm subbing them out for these, and getting the 2 other upcoming colorways. LOVE this shoe. I just wish there was some kind of clue when these colorways were coming out, and where. I'm guessing at least one of em will show up on FNL since the green pair appeared there recently.

wotq.jpg
wotq2.jpg
wotq3.jpg
wotq4.jpg
wotq5.jpg
wotq6.jpg

Last edited:
One Takes - possibly a Quai 54 colorway. I love these things. This shoe is so underrated. People can sleep all they want though.
My only issue is that the PF is so much better than the regular ones. I tried on the all black pair in TTS and they don't fit anywhere near as nice. The PFs fit so nice I'm going to rock some casually in addition to hooping in them. Even still I picked up some of the black cements for $75 on that current sale at footsites, hoping the all black pair was a bad fluke. The black toes were going to be on my list but I'm subbing them out for these, and getting the 2 other upcoming colorways. LOVE this shoe. I just wish there was some kind of clue when these colorways were coming out, and where. I'm guessing at least one of em will show up on FNL since the green pair appeared there recently.

wotq.jpg
wotq2.jpg
wotq3.jpg
wotq4.jpg
wotq5.jpg
wotq6.jpg
Man those are🔥

New to this thread and a bigtime hooper. Just now hearing great things about this shoe and that colorway right there is what I want!

Anyone want to cliffnote the shoe for me? Appreciate it!

New to this thread and a bigtime hooper. Just now hearing great things about this shoe and that colorway right there is what I want!

Anyone want to cliffnote the shoe for me? Appreciate it!

Which one are you talking about? The Why Not's themselves, the One Takes, the SEs, or the React Elevation

https://www.jimmyjazz.com/products/...k6618-101?variant=32713089712237&currency=USD

In case anyone is looking for this CW, only size 7.5,11.5, &13 are sold out. Free shipping too.

I wonder where the other colorways are. It's weird they only released to Jimmy Jazz. I hope they're coming to NDC or at least footsites.

Which one are you talking about? The Why Not's themselves, the One Takes, the SEs, or the React Elevation

I wonder where the other colorways are. It's weird they only released to Jimmy Jazz. I hope they're coming to NDC or at least footsites.

Maybe a Jimmy Jazz exclusive?.? Bet the others pop up any day. It could be an error by JJ releasing them I wonder if you called with the style code for the othe CWs they'd take the ordwr?.? Does JJ even do phone orders? Only ever ordered form them once or twice.

React Elevation vs the Russ, I did not even know it was 2 diff versions of the Russ. Which one is better? Elevation better than both?

React Elevation vs the Russ, I did not even know it was 2 diff versions of the Russ. Which one is better? Elevation better than both?

I have the zero 3s and the one takes. I hate the zero 3s but they were on sale so I got them for $38. Couldn't pass them up at that price, but they're just gathering dust. I put them on my feet and it felt like putting on Dr. Scholls jammed in Tupperware. I'm probably just going to wreck those on an outdoor court or take them to a relatives house in another state and leave them there just so I have shoes to hoop in should I need em :lol:

I gotta first hope they release. Then I gotta hope they release July 18th with some of the other Quai releases. Then I gotta hope they release in the US. 🙏

Saw those and was hoping to get better pictures. The gigantic heel has kept me away so far, but the Quai stuff has me. But none of it seems to be releasing in the US. So that sucks.

I guess they went for a funky, ragged look on these in terms of the white transition to the wonderful patterned upper. I'm not really a fan, unless somehow it's just the pictures.

req.png
req2.png
req3.png

Another colorway of the React Elevation

sho.jpg

I guess this is the same one, but the red photographed differently? :

Anyone’s sole crack on the 0.1 from heavy casual use or it’s only from putting heavy pressure when playing?

Back
Top Bottom