NEW YA BOY!!!!!!!!! Feat. Dr.Hollywood.....WE RUN L.A.!!!!!! SINGLE?!?!?!?!

Who the hell those white boys he with?

Shoebox should of been his single. But I guess this has a more mainstream thang goin on. I can't wait until that Purple Kush 2009 comes out in January Ithink.

Bay N sayin "we run LA"
roll.gif
eff outta here

laugh.gif
damn i heard the rumors, n's sayin YB really reppin LA now...i guess it's true, i can't even hate from what I've heard he makin moves downthere

can't wait for Purple Kush

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

laugh.gif
damn i heard the rumors, n's sayin YB really reppin LA now...i guess it's true, i can't even hate from what I've heard he makin moves down there

can't wait for Purple Kush

As long as he doesn't forgot where he's from. Back to the topic, it's a coo song. His verse is smooth and the hook is good but I'm not reallyfeeling the beat.

San Quinn > Ya Boy. Dude riding LA $%%$. Went from baggy clothes and dreads to tight clothes and a mohawk
smh.gif

i heard it earlier today and was really feeling it but we run L.A.? I'm sure he's repping l.a. because the bay gets no love.
smh.gif
for no respect for the bay.

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

I just hope he doesn't pull a Lil Wayne

"hustlin all wrong" check for that Ya Boy track. hot fire.

I've been following dude a while. He actually sounds like Lil Wayne as of right now. "hope" failed.

Good Looks on the comments!...

As far as the repping LA thing, YB definitely reps Filmore to the fullest, u can never forget home but he represents the west coast as a whole and doesnt wantto be boxed in as a "Bay Area" rapper....

and regarding it being a Dr.Hollywood feat Ya Boy song, your right in a sense but its a joint song hence him having 2 verses...

...There's another record they did called "Ferrari Love" maybe one of these days ill put it out there until then we're in the lab heavy!!!!!

2009 YEAR OF THA ROCKSTAR!!!!!!

KUSH 2009 COMING SOON!!!!!

When's the last time YB's been in Filmore
laugh.gif
. Dude got a wallet chain
smh.gif
. Dude a little late for that Harlem biker trend.

I know Mess and Quinn are beefing but did he also have a falling out with YB too?

I swear Quinn talks about it on his new album.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I know Mess and Quinn are beefing but did he also have a falling out with YB too?

I swear Quinn talks about it on his new album.
"Phat Rat caught me slipping on that dope he sold me, took Ya Boy to Black Wallstreet and never told me. What a big homie? KissingGame's $#+. Talking down on the Figg just to gain cash. That's a Filmore @@@@@ for you. No more down come still a @@@@@ for ya."
He basically said in an interview on siccness that him and Ya Boy had a plan to work on Ya Boy then 24 hours later Phat Rat took him to LA. Here's some ofit:
"Phat Rat being the.. I aint going to call him an all around snake, but hes a snake to a certain point where I was developing Ya Boy. Ya Boy is my littlecousin, the rapper. Not saying that he can't go anywhere and further his career, but we made a promise together. In December of 05, that we was going tostick together and promote his record in August, then promote mine because Chuck and Big Rich went their way with the Koch deal and my brothe Bailey signedwith J Records. And it wasn't even 24 hours later that they had crawled off behind my back and had that @@@@@ in LA. Had him riding with Britney Spears. He ain't never invite me down there to write a lyric for Kevin Federline and Britney Spears. And he ain't nothing but a spin off from me. I don'tgive a ##%+ how good he could rap. He'll never be the Filmore @@@@@ I am. He just got a lot of love and respect from the youngsters that are his age. But he left the tree too early. And Phat Rat was behind him. And they still ain't do nothing except for doing Game's mixtapes. So it was all fornothing. Phat Rat really went down there like he was a super boss talking bout he had JT under control this that and the third.
..... He came up out of it, caught me when I was down later on in my life. Went behind my back and hired my artist, that I developed and gave him streetcredibility. He go down there to LA. He start acting like he's a blood. He lose all his identity. On Christmas he told my auntie... she told him,'oh you got a tattoo on your neck', he said, 'oh, I'm going to die before Ima turn 40'. What's the ##%+ is wrong with you? You downthere hanging with @@#@#+ saying anything? You still my family, don't let the saying get to your head and he ain't brought nothing back to the hood. So he in violation in many ways."

I was into ya boy for like a week. I would actually say he is overrated. I know he is not even that known but the recognition he has gotten I don't feel iswell deserved.

Now Mess. - He deserves recognition

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Not if he keeps puttin out @%$# like Cake & Ice Cream, i think the last album of his i was able to slap from start to finish was Bandannas, Tattoos, &Tongue Rings?

Obviously he's a legend and a Bay Area GOAT but he's put out a lot of wack projects the last few years. Bruh needs to regain his focus.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Not if he keeps puttin out @%$# like Cake & Ice Cream, i think the last album of his i was able to slap from start to finish was Bandannas, Tattoos, & Tongue Rings?

Obviously he's a legend and a Bay Area GOAT but he's put out a lot of wack projects the last few years. Bruh needs to regain his focus.
His problem is that he puts out *@%@ too quick. Quinn, on the other hand, takes his time and makes sure everything is right. The boy boy isputting out records like every 3 months.... whas haaappin'.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom