NEW YEARS 2009!

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/RPSLife1/?action=view&current=NewYears09Back.jpg

Dear 21+ NT'ers,

Come celebrate New Years with us at the Baltic Room - An All-Inclusive New Years Eve with DJ's Dinero & Rockwell. With an unobstructed view of theSpace Needle Fireworks show, The Baltic Room is a perfect spot to ring in the new year.

General Admission - $100 ($125 at door if available)
VIP (includes seating, private bar & server) - $150 ($175 at door if available)

Presale tickets will be available here at the shop, the Baltic Room and online at Brown Paper Tickets. As an added bonus when purchasing at the shop, receive$25 off any purchase of $75 or more with purchase of one New Years Eve Party ticket.

- 21+ only with valid ID
- Entrance to the party (and re-entry after watching the fireworks) from 9pm-3am
- Hosted Full Bar (order what you want all night)
- Midnight Champagne Toast
- 12:30am Full Buffet
- Dancing until 3am
- $50 entry for all designated drivers and those who don't want to drink at all. DD's won't be able to drink, but will receive unlimited water andsoda.

Tickets are on a first come, first served basis and will sell out as there is limited capacity.

$100??
Really though?
laugh.gif

Can't knock the hustle but there are some $40-50 spots around Seattle/Bellevue

I would rather buy 3 bottles of hennessy and 3 packs of ports and call it a night!

If you have to pay to have people to hang out with on new years eve I feel very bad for you.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I would rather buy 3 bottles of hennessy and 3 packs of ports and call it a night!

If you have to pay to have people to hang out with on new years eve I feel very bad for you.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
That's kind of a stupid statement..... so ALL the people(which is a LOT) who go out places on New Years eve need to pay to have people to hang out with? Please.
There are many benefits to going out somewhere.

boys.. boys... listen.

you're gonna go out to a club/party anyways right?? well the cover alone will be at least 20-30 bucks..
plus ,you know you are gonna want drinks. so, what 8-10 bucks for a drink? a heineken let alone!

this 100 bucks includes a free buffet and free drinks all night long! (none of that nasty !%%! (monarch) but the good stuff like grey goose, hennessy, patron,crown royal etc.) until 3 am!!

There will be a midnight toast with MOET (yum) and there is also a unobstructed view of the space needle... and there's a max capacity so it won't befully crowded with dudes stepping all over your fresh pair of JO's! (you know how annoying that gets!)
you also receive $25 dollars off at Rock Paper Scissors.

plus, a bunch of flyyyy ladies will be attending!

if you have nothing to do for NYE... i highly recommend considering this event! ... it will be well worth your time and money!

... just my thoughts. come kick it with me!

boys... i'm single
wink.gif

This event is definitely going to be one you won't soon forget. $100 does sound steep but all in all, it will be worth it.

I won't knock those that want to spend $100 on alcohol and get faded alone at home, but if you want to spend your New Years with cool *++ people and kickit in style, you'll know where the party's at.

I'd like to wish all of you NT's a Happy New Years!! CHEERS!!

Back
Top Bottom