New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

Here we go...

I think Stephan Marbury is a bum. He's one of many NBAers who puts up nice stats but doesnt win basketball games. The Knicks have every right not to playthis cancer for the rest of the season. Whats up with his new tattoo? Who does he think he is, Mike Tyson?

Eddy Curry is a fat *+$*%@ turd who should be the spokesperson for McDonalds
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
How the heck did this herb make it into the NBA?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Dude cant even run to midcourt without an oxygen mask
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
7 feet 300 pounds and cant average more than 5 rebounds agame????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Even if the Knicks dont sign LeBron, WE have a good shot at getting Bosh or Amare along with another great guard. Along with David Lee and Wilson Chandler theteam should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

About the letter of recommendations...I just PMed J-Rain and T-Bone, hopefully they come through.

I'll allow that politically correct response to Steph go through.
I think Stephan Marbury is a bum. He's one of many NBAers who puts up nice stats but doesnt win basketball games. The Knicks have every right not to play this cancer for the rest of the season. Whats up with his new tattoo? Who does he think he is, Mike Tyson?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
7 feet 300 pounds and cant average more than 5 rebounds a game????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Even if the Knicks dont sign LeBron, WE have a good shot at getting Bosh or Amare along with another great guard. Along with David Lee and Wilson Chandler the team should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

About the letter of recommendations...I just PMed J-Rain and T-Bone, hopefully they come through.
Now that is what I'm talking about.
pimp.gif

I also just want to say, what are your guys's thoughts on me still being a T'Wolves fan even if you gave me access to the Knicks fanbase...

A part of me wants to ride the team through the hard times because it'll be a lot sweeter when we actually DO become good again..

Damn, I'm confused on what I want now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Even if the Knicks dont sign LeBron, WE have a good shot at getting Bosh or Amare along with another great guard. Along with David Lee and Wilson Chandler the team should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
He's already assimilated.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
moved up in my book. Decent rant, and the emotion/word ratio is right up there with my rants.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here we go...

I think Stephan Marbury is a bum. He's one of many NBAers who puts up nice stats but doesnt win basketball games. The Knicks have every right not to play this cancer for the rest of the season. Whats up with his new tattoo? Who does he think he is, Mike Tyson?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He just won me over

I've decided (if accepted) I'm going to be a fan of both teams.

That may hurt my chance of you guys accepting me...but I've realized by going through this that I'm a Timberwolves fan at heart. That doesn't meanI'm not !!+*!*% irritated though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll see what your guys's decision is..I think I'm capable of being a fan of both teams. I just don't think I'll be able to just stopcheering/being a fan of the Timberwolves though
ohwell.gif

JPZx - Check your PM!

Quick
Knicks quiz.

Rules - You must answer within eight minutes of the posting time of this reply. Any answers submitted after eight minutes of theoriginal posting time will be considered void. All questions must be answered in order for your submission to be complete.

The first portion will be True/False.

1. Stephon Marbury has never made any of his new teams better, it terms of W-L/winning percentage.
2. The Knicks once used a lottery pick on Frederic Weis instead of Ron Artest who was available.
3. Allan Houston has never averaged more than 23 points per game.

The second portion requires knowledge of the Knicks timeline.

4. Put these coaches in chronological order, starting from the most recent.

Don Chaney / Mike D'Antoni / Jeff Van Gundy / Don Nelson / Pat Riley / Lenny Wilkins

The third portion of the test requires you to write in answers.

5. Name two Knicks players in the past that have had problems with alcohol.
6. This player was the last NBA All-Star that represented New York.
7. He was the starting center for the Knicks during the 1999 NBA Finals.

The fourth and final portion of this test is multiple choice, and requires knowledge of Walt Frazier's vocabulary. Please choosethe answer that best fits the blank.

8. Wilson Chandler is spinning and __________________.

a) attacking the basket.
b) winning.
c) dishing it out.

9. The Knicks defense is looking __________________.

a) lackadaisical.
b) flat-footed.
c) haphazard.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Quick Knicks quiz.

Rules - You must answer within eight minutes of the posting time of this reply. Any answers submitted after eight minutes of the original posting time will be considered void. All questions must be answered in order for your submission to be complete.

1. Stephon Marbury has never made any of his new teams better, it terms of W-L/winning percentage. FALSE
2. The Knicks once used a lottery pick on Frederic Weis instead of Ron Artest who was available. TRUE
3. Allan Houston has never averaged more than 23 points per game. TRUE

Don Chaney / Mike D'Antoni / Jeff Van Gundy / Don Nelson / Pat Riley / Lenny Wilkins

Don Nelson, Jeff Van Gundy, Pat Riley, Lenny Wilkens, Mike D'Antoni

5. Name two Knicks players in the past that have had problems with alcohol. Vin Baker and Jerome James?
6. This player was the last NBA All-Star that represented New York. Latrell Sprewell
7. He was the starting center for the Knicks during the 1999 NBA Finals. Marcus Camby...

The fourth and final portion of this test is multiple choice, and requires knowledge of Walt Frazier's vocabulary. Please choose the answer that best fits the blank.

a) attacking the basket.
b) winning.
c) dishing it out.

a) lackadaisical.
b) flat-footed.
c) haphazard.
Did my best
happy.gif

1-- He actually took his team to the playoffs when he got there.
4-- Pat Riley then Don Nelson...Chaney then Lenny
6--Sprewell and Allan Houston both made it in '01
9- A

Booth review commence in 5...4...

i say we dont accept jbz...then bandwagon is accepting newcomers...but we need to have higher standards to have one of the elite bandwagons in the business. Wecan't just accept any guy who wants to root for 2 teams.

Justhotkicks, the last two questions would require him to have watched our home games. Unless he has League pass, IDK how that would happen.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Quick Knicks quiz.

Rules - You must answer within eight minutes of the posting time of this reply. Any answers submitted after eight minutes of the original posting time will be considered void. All questions must be answered in order for your submission to be complete.

1. Stephon Marbury has never made any of his new teams better, it terms of W-L/winning percentage. FALSE
2. The Knicks once used a lottery pick on Frederic Weis instead of Ron Artest who was available. TRUE
3. Allan Houston has never averaged more than 23 points per game. TRUE

Don Nelson, Jeff Van Gundy, Pat Riley, Lenny Wilkens, Mike D'Antoni

5. Name two Knicks players in the past that have had problems with alcohol. Vin Baker and Jerome James Chris Childs
6. This player was the last NBA All-Star that represented New York. Latrell Sprewell
7. He was the starting center for the Knicks during the 1999 NBA Finals. Marcus Camby...

The fourth and final portion of this test is multiple choice, and requires knowledge of Walt Frazier's vocabulary. Please choose the answer that best fits the blank.

a) attacking the basket.
b) winning.
c) dishing it out.

a) lackadaisical.
b) flat-footed.
c) haphazard.
Did my best
happy.gif

I remember when we had Travis Knight, Vin Baker, Othella Harrington, Shandon Anderson, Maurice Taylor, Mike Sweetney, Howard Eisley, Moochie Norris, TimThomas, Clarence Weatherspoon, Keith Van Horn, Bruno Sundov, Micheal Doleac, and Frank Williams all on the same damn team
sick.gif

#2 was a trick question: While the Knicks did draft Weis ahead of Artest, it was NOT a lottery pick.
#7: The starting center at the start of the series was Chris Dudley, although Camby started the last three games.

yo can i get a sig? i can take that test and get that easy money.

I think I know way too much about the Knicks, even though i'm still not a D'Antoni fan.

Reasons why I deserve the sig
1. I was at the Reggie Miller game 8 points in 50 seconds. I've been scarred for life since then.
2. I know the Nobody Beats the Wiz Knicks song. It's the Knicks and we're definitely back. 94 was close, but now we're on track....
3. I wanted to go to GTown because of PE
4. I remember when Johnny Hoops used to be a big deal, and then we had John Andariese in the studio and then the old black guy that looked like Pats dad.

^^Totally forgot about my man Chris Dudley...

Dude was a complete dud
laugh.gif
At least dude went to Yale and got degrees in Political Science and Economics.

He also helped coach Kevin Love...makes you wonder
laugh.gif

ChrisDudley2s.jpg

dudley.jpg

990616_duncan_tip_in_ap.jpg

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I remember when we had Travis Knight, Vin Baker, Othella Harrington, Shandon Anderson, Maurice Taylor, Mike Sweetney, Howard Eisley, Moochie Norris, Tim Thomas, Clarence Weatherspoon, Keith Van Horn, Bruno Sundov, Micheal Doleac, and Frank Williams all on the same damn team
sick.gif
but do you remember when we all thought that Frank Williams had a future?
laugh.gif
that slowfooted +@@%+*%##*%! tricked me.

Back
Top Bottom