New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

Wow!

Travis Knight?!

Moochie Norris?!

Y'all remember Rick Brunson?

roll.gif

What ever happened to Jackie Butler? I would take him over curry right about now. Lets not forget Bruno Sundov........

My Word. My disdain for y'all program allowed me to answer 75% of that quiz posted on page 4
smh.gif

If its one thing y'all can count on its this... In 2010 I'll hate y'all even more
pimp.gif

smh.gif

If you guys do do this their should be a separate sig for bandwagon and actual team members.

No I don't want to join.
sick.gif

If its one thing y'all can count on its this... In 2010 I'll hate y'all even more
pimp.gif

Word!
pimp.gif

I'm already thinking of the fall out if Lebron doesn't go to the Knicks... Ya'll going to be feeling like McCain/Palin supporters if you don'tget him.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

What ever happened to Jackie Butler? I would take him over curry right about now. Lets not forget Bruno Sundov........
Signed with San Antonio. He was supposed to help put the Spurs back in title contendership.
laugh.gif

Y'all remember Rick Brunson?

Dude was the definition of a scrub. Loved his Jew-fro, though.

Originally Posted by JStar25

pimp.gif
Word!
pimp.gif

I'm already thinking of the fall out if Lebron doesn't go to the Knicks... Ya'll going to be feeling like McCain/Palin supporters if you don't get him.
roll.gif

it would be sick to get lebron but its 2010 theres so many players to choose from besides lebron... i mean its obvious hes the best choice but theres a choicein 2010 and thats what makes this free agency class one of the best... the knicks have a chance to get wade and bosh or joe johnson and bosh or joe johnson andamare or wade and amare... the choices are endless... its a win win situation if we get lebron or not... obviously the knicks have to try their hardest tho toget lebron...

pimp.gif
Word!
pimp.gif

I'm already thinking of the fall out if Lebron doesn't go to the Knicks... Ya'll going to be feeling like McCain/Palin supporters if you don't get him.
roll.gif

Seriously, Bulls fans need to stop complaining. Y'all won 6 titles in the 90's, won the lotto with Derrick Rose, and had countless lottery picks overthe years. If and when LeBron or other big free agents land in NY, I hope we bury you by 30 every game.

pimp.gif
Word!
pimp.gif

roll.gif

The funniest part is that even if we don't get LeBron, there are still like 5 other star/superstar players that'll be there for thepicking.
kcj9du.gif

Rick Bruson, Bruno Sundov and Jackie Butler.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Remember we in here arguing about Sweetney being a possible franchise player.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

If Mike's dad didn't pass away weeks before the start of his rookie year...he woulda been fine.

that really messed him up.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

ef73576aed74c9e2a804d5cdf3ef237f641e986.pjpg
4de35c86e017cc84ab0adcd8f1420df5259cd3f.pjpg

Laugh at me all you want, cuz I'm a real fan ...even if I do have marbury posters and stuff
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had that poster to the far left and I got teary eyed the day we acquired Steph.
tired.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

larry_johnson_4pt_160.jpg

ThumbnailImage.ashx

johnson_289x171.jpg

goosebumps-logo.jpg

Seriously, Bulls fans need to stop complaining. Y'all won 6 titles in the 90's, won the lotto with Derrick Rose, and had countless lottery picks over the years. If and when LeBron or other big free agents land in NY, I hope we bury you by 30 every game.
Don't care if we won 10 in the 90's we want more. I didn't mean to pull that 90's Bulls/Knicks scab off you... thought that mighthave healed up already...
The funniest part is that even if we don't get LeBron, there are still like 5 other star/superstar players that'll be there for the picking.
kcj9du.gif

Funniest part is the Knicks ain't the only team that will be out looking to make things happen for 2010. I get it you guys are hungry... butthere are going to be a lot of fisherman out fishing for that big catch not just NY.

This dude was great. He couldnt hit a FT to save his life, but he threw the ball at SHAQ and hit him square in the back from 50 ft.
roll.gif

dudley.jpg

As long as we are mentioning old Knicks please let us not forget the local boy from St. Johns Lavarr Postell
pimp.gif

as for the Bulls fans coming on here. Yall can shut the +#+! up. Seriously. You beat us every @%%@$@! year in the 90s, tha you trade us the worst player inthe NBA in return for 2 of our top 10 picks (although on the latter one yall drafted Noah at 9 and we stole Chandler at 23 so i cant complain
pimp.gif
) and than the one year we have a better pick than you in the lottery yall moveup 9 spots to get Drrick Rose at #1 while we fall back a spot cause yall moved up and got #6 and are stuck with some soft %@# Italian (prays to god he wont bea bust). So really yall can shut the +#+! up. Yall have been blessed by the basketball gods over and over and we havent gotten %$+$ so if we want to get Lebronyou guys cant tell us %$+$ about it. I hope we do get Lebron and Bosh and you put together a nice team around D Rose and than every year you meet us in theplayoffs and we %$+$ all over your faces and we win 7 championships (one more than MJ)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Funniest part is the Knicks ain't the only team that will be out looking to make things happen for 2010. I get it you guys are hungry... but there are going to be a lot of fisherman out fishing for that big catch not just NY.
there are 5 franchis guys in the free agent class and at least 10-15 all-stars. We will have enough $ to give out 2 max contracts. Obviously Bronis #1 and right now we have the best shot to get him im because of Donnie's whole plain. But we are bound to go into the 2011 season with at least afranchise kind of guy or something like 2 all-star kind of players... at the very worst.

Back
Top Bottom