New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I mean....its Jordan. I'm still not convinced he was fully human...His Airness did that to every team.
tired.gif

The Second city always gotta get involved in any type of NYC appreciation, huh?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

00:04 -00:08

Now leave.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at these clown Bulls fans. What they doing in our thread? really. Quit while your still on top. Yall have our # nobody is denying that you have hadEVERYTHING we wanted the past 20 years, so if we wanna get a little hyped up about potentially getting the best player since his airness just get the *!!%out...

and btw Jay Williams was one of the only Dukies i actually liked, and i loved D Rose in college as many Knicks fans know on here. I just cant stand yall Bullsfans (at least in bball season in football season yall
pimp.gif
though)
roll.gif

i still remember camby getting into a fight with some white boy and van gundy tried to break it up and got hit in the face... next day he got a black eye werd to st bernard dogs
laugh.gif

kinda ironic that the dude was actually Danny Ferry. Now we bought to *!!% with him again
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I was actually at that game, i remember i was out getting some grub and heard that a fight was going on and i was like 2nd in line and i sprinted out and gotto the court just in time to see Camby let that big mother *+@%*@% hook on Ferry, he ducked and my dude JVG always getting in the fights had to pay the price
sick.gif

i miss that man
pimp.gif

I always hated *+@%*@% Ferry since then, and it will make me glad to *!!% him over in 2010.
pimp.gif

EDIT:
If JPZ is in and i also get in... we will have a direct conflict of interests with our Football teams... would that strain our Bandwagon inductee relationship?
hey man no worries im a Bears fan
roll.gif

so !%@@ both of yall come football, but like i said to these bulls fans football is different cause when it comes to bball they are
smh.gif
but in football they aremy dudes
pimp.gif

but to all the Jets/Giants fans on here i ALWAYS root for NY teams after the Bears and im pretty sure most of yall know that.

i feel the # 1 criteria for being a knick fan is hating micheal jordan.

no REAL self respecting knick fan that i know likes him. that man tortured us and ruined ewing chances of getting multiple rings.

i hate jordan with a passion. if i ever me him, i'd ask him to sign a ball and then id punt that @++# as far as i could ....

F*** jordan ..........

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Wow!

Travis Knight?!

Moochie Norris?!

Y'all remember Rick Brunson?

roll.gif
Forget Brunson, he would always leave and then come back...do ya'll remember Lavar Postell???

^word!!!

I also feel anyone that hasn't repped the NYK sig for at least 1 year since join date, then you should get the asterisk.

If you haven't been with NT for a year, then anyone who has more than 2000 posts and STILL doesn't have the sig, gets the asterisk.

^ I can abide by those rules...

Does that mean I'm in then?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i feel the # 1 criteria for being a knick fan is hating micheal jordan.

no REAL self respecting knick fan that i know likes him. that man tortured us and ruined ewing chances of getting multiple rings.

i hate jordan with a passion. if i ever me him, i'd ask him to sign a ball and then id punt that @++# as far as i could ....

F*** jordan ..........
word i mean i give Jordan his props. He was sick and as clutch as it gets i respect him for that. But i will never ever like him... Word to RonBurgundy
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ I can abide by those rules...

Does that mean I'm in then?
nerd.gif

We'll we're going to have to all vote...so I'm asking everyone of the Knicks fans in this board to vote.

My vote: yes

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

JustHotKicks,

Piss Off! I hope Lebron goes the Nets. And Dwayne resigns we land Joe and AMare and y'all end up with just chris bosh. How about that for a turn of fortune?
Yo my bad for coming into this Bulls thread and proclaiming my hatred for your team.

Wait a minute...this is a Knicks thread! Well i'll be damned!

Y'all won 6 championships (and could've won more if Jordan didn't retire), got all the lottery picks to rebuild, AND had Rose handed to you on asilver platter, and you STILL want more?
indifferent.gif

do ya'll remember Lavar Postell???

Mr. I Could Be An All-Star If I Started?

I can't find my t shirts from that 99 playoff run, probably in the wash or something.

Alot of stuff missing
smh.gif

Pops got me and my sister the Ewing authentics in 96 or whenever they first switched to these jerseys.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I still go the white towels from the early-mid 90's..ill have to take some pics when i'm home this weekend

my vote is yes.

Yo, remember that game the Knicks played @ Milwaukee a few years back on a Sunday afternoon, my dude Moochie led the way coming back from a 20+ point deficit. This was back when the Knicks always killed the Bucks, especially Spree.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yooooo I remember those games IN MILWAUKEE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Houston with 25+
Sprewell with 35+

Anyone remember when he did this? Read his lips
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

118oarc.gif

EDIT:

Found the box score from that game.

[h2]New York Knickerbockers (17-25)[/h2]Glossary [emoji]9642[/emoji] CSV [emoji]9642[/emoji] PRE [emoji]9642[/emoji] Click column headers to sort

[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Latrell Sprewell[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]36[/td] [td].472[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]14[/td] [td].643[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].714[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Allan Houston[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]24[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]8[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mark Jackson[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]13[/td] [td].385[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].200[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marcus Camby[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td].250[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kurt Thomas[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td].538[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Reserves[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Clarence Weatherspoon[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shandon Anderson[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Charlie Ward[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Othella Harrington[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team Totals[/td] [td]290[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]102[/td] [td].441[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]30[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]27[/td] [td].889[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]129[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h2]Milwaukee Bucks (26-16)[/h2]Glossary [emoji]9642[/emoji] CSV [emoji]9642[/emoji] PRE [emoji]9642[/emoji] Click column headers to sort
[table][tr][th=""]Starters[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Sam Cassell[/td] [td]55[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td].538[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].857[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Anthony Mason[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]14[/td] [td].571[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].600[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ray Allen[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]24[/td] [td].333[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].444[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tim Thomas[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].273[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Joel Przybilla[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Reserves[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Glenn Robinson[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]28[/td] [td].536[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].857[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Redd[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].667[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ervin Johnson[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darvin Ham[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team Totals[/td] [td]290[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]105[/td] [td].448[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]22[/td] [td].364[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]32[/td] [td].781[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]127[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

do ya'll remember Lavar Postell???

Mr. I Could Be An All-Star If I Started?
eek.gif
eek.gif
me and my boys used to ALWAYS say that. i thought we were the only ones whorealized this. i swear to ##+***% god EVERY time we had like Houston injured and Spree and all that he would drop like 20... than the next game hed play like 3mins
laugh.gif

I vote yes to JPZx and yes to the 2 other dudes from NY (even the Packer fan) as long as they put astericks on their sig because JPZx is just becoming a Knicksfan and the other 2 are like the rest of NY who used to love the Knicks in the 90s but than stopped watching them trough the Zeke years. I would normally sayno but they seem to know their $#!# and they will watch the next 2 years so ull compromise with the asterick.

As for Carlos Tevez...

76535512e12fae23cbe216d85626757295c2d93.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I remember that Lavar Postell comment. Dude was bonkers.
laugh.gif

By the way, I vote yes in JPZ. He seems like he really wants to root for the Knicks, and I can respect that.

Ay Knicks fans, being a Raptors fan myself, we share a lot in common.

-Isiah Thomas
-Marcus Camby
-Charles Oakley
-Jalen Rose
-Rick Brunson
-being the laughing stock of the NBA
-having a HOF Centers when they were seriously declining (Hakeem and Ewing)
-Paying a player max. money only to see them get injured (VC and Houston)
-Primadonna PGs (Rafer Alston and Marbury)
-Italian 1st round lottery picks that'll never amount to anything in the NBA (Bargnani and Gallinari)
-Overweight players (Oliver Miller and Eddy Curry)
-having idiots as GMs (Rob Babcock and Scott Layden)

Our plight is very similar...let us become one.

Back
Top Bottom