New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^i'm tellin u son...

just make a sig that says NEWYORKKNICKS TRIAL MEMBER or something

after 2-3 months we can decide which bandwagoners would be positive additions to the fanbase, and which ones are unintelligent, disloyal clowns.
I'm actually diggin this idea. More selective than. They recieve trial member sigs, and at the all-star break we'll decided who staysand who goes. The Knicks fraternity I guess.
eek.gif
My old username

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like how JPZ came back in here (on the low) 8 months after the thread was made to edit his NY bandwagon sig out.
laugh.gif

I never forgot about how ridiculous this !@@# was.

haha i was just thinking about this thread when i saw all these new guys coming into the knicks thread talkin ab how they been fans since before stern rigged the lotto for us

When I saw that screencap I was like "the ##%$?'

Then I saw the date this thread was made.
laugh.gif

can I get in on the bandwagon? The rules are that I can hop on the bandwagon if the team is not in my fav teams conference right? lemme get that sig

The first portion will be True/False.

1. Stephon Marbury has never made any of his new teams better, it terms of W-L/winning percentage. True
2. The Knicks once used a lottery pick on Frederic Weis instead of Ron Artest who was available. False, neither were picked in the lottery. The Knicks were the 8th seed that year, no?
3. Allan Houston has never averaged more than 23 points per game. True

The second portion requires knowledge of the Knicks timeline.

4. Put these coaches in chronological order, starting from the most recent.

Mike D'Antoni /Lenny Wilkins/ Don Chaney / Jeff Van Gundy / Don Nelson / Pat Riley /

The third portion of the test requires you to write in answers.

5. Name two Knicks players in the past that have had problems with alcohol. Vin Baker and Stacey Patton idk lol
6. This player was the last NBA All-Star that represented New York. Sprewell and Houston
7. He was the starting center for the Knicks during the 1999 NBA Finals. They had 2. Dudley started games 1&2, i think and Camby was hurt, but they went with him when they got back to the Garden

The fourth and final portion of this test is multiple choice, and requires knowledge of Walt Frazier's vocabulary. Please choose the answer that best fits the blank.

8. Wilson Chandler is spinning and __________________.

swishing and dishing would go better lol
b) winning.

9. The Knicks defense is looking __________________.

a) lackadaisical.

doesn't he normally use lethargic and sluggish, too?

The first portion will be True/False.

1. Stephon Marbury has never made any of his new teams better, it terms of W-L/winning percentage. True
2. The Knicks once used a lottery pick on Frederic Weis instead of Ron Artest who was available. False, neither were picked in the lottery. The Knicks were the 8th seed that year, no?
3. Allan Houston has never averaged more than 23 points per game. True

The second portion requires knowledge of the Knicks timeline.

4. Put these coaches in chronological order, starting from the most recent.

Mike D'Antoni /Lenny Wilkins/ Don Chaney / Jeff Van Gundy / Don Nelson / Pat Riley /

The third portion of the test requires you to write in answers.

5. Name two Knicks players in the past that have had problems with alcohol. Vin Baker and Stacey Patton idk lol
6. This player was the last NBA All-Star that represented New York. Sprewell and Houston
7. He was the starting center for the Knicks during the 1999 NBA Finals. They had 2. Dudley started games 1&2, i think and Camby was hurt, but they went with him when they got back to the Garden

The fourth and final portion of this test is multiple choice, and requires knowledge of Walt Frazier's vocabulary. Please choose the answer that best fits the blank.

8. Wilson Chandler is spinning and __________________.

swishing and dishing would go better lol
b) winning.

9. The Knicks defense is looking __________________.

a) lackadaisical.

doesn't he normally use lethargic and sluggish, too?

man, I wonde rif i'm still listed as a Knick fan. Peep the Avy

Hell I used to argue with dudes about Starbury being the best PG in the NBA. I say yes

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i guess ill be expecting a letter to jpzx?
laugh.gif

jumping onto the packers bandwagon
i know you aint talking how you jumped on the bulls bandwagon
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom