New York man pretends to be a doctor for three years before getting his card pulled...

So he was getting paid??? :nerd:
Also real talk
I've given life lessons and legit advice to folks that ****** would pay for
So I ain't eem mad

:lol: Dude was gettin it. Question is, do his patients feel like he has helped em? Doing this for 3 years, he's had to actually help some people cope and heal from losses and things.

LOL wait, how did he get away with this for so long....especially using someone else's name to prescribe meds.:lol:  

Who the hell would go to a doctor practicing out of their mom's basement.

Likely a vast amount of confidence and an expansive vocabulary :lol:

89951ab5673c011e9a9405b69598714d.jpg

Did you ask what an eyebrow threader was lol.

Also this man must have had utmost confidence to do this out a basement.

Also first guy looks like Walter white

Did you ask what an eyebrow threader was lol.

Also this man must have had utmost confidence to do this out a basement.

Also first guy looks like Walter white

lol am I supposed to know what an eyebrow threader is?  Apparently he must've been real nice at it for them to mention it as his previous career.:lol:

Bruh we are going to need you to have some kinda female interactions.

What if she did come back looking like a clown. What would you do? What would you say? How would you feel? How would you react?

Last edited:
I don't think you need to hang out in beauty salons to know what a threader is. You could probably just date or be in the near vicinity of women to know that :lol:

^It's the thing they use to thread their eyebrows and make them look thinner or to trim extra hair so it doesn't look too thick.

:smh:

ANYWAY, not so surprising this dude pulled it off for so long. Con-men, slightly mentally off ppl, etc. got that gift of gab. I wish I could've been in that basement when he sold the idea of having their sessions in his parent's basement :lol: (unless he got the most pimped out and professional basement of all time :lol: ).

He picked the right profession to fake but he was bugging with prescriptions. Thing is though seeing family members of 9/11 victims or 9/11 survivors some may need medication and it's ****** up if he aint know what he was doing and winging it.

Reminds me of that movie, Mumford where dude pretends to be a psychologist and The Couch Trip where a patient poses as a therapist.

What if she did come back looking like a clown. What would you do? What would you say? How would you feel? How would you react?

Where would you go?
What would you do?
Who would you screw?
And who would you wanna notify?
Or would your *** deny that your *** about to die?

Back
Top Bottom