[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

I am so pissed I cannot watch this
mad.gif

It would be nice to have a comeback win and momentum going into Florida aka Citi field part 2
laugh.gif

I don't understand PH for Church when he had 2 doubles already, and then leading off with Sheffield when you have Castillo?

Jerry over-managed today IMO.

Mets will beat the Marlins on Sunday with Santana, so hopefully they can split the 1st two and win 2 of 3.

For some reason I'm more worried about our 1-3 hitters this year than any of our other guys. Although Reyes is my favorite player I just feel he isconstantly underachieving. Maybe I just have too much expectations for these guys sometimes.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't understand PH for Church when he had 2 doubles already, and then leading off with Sheffield when you have Castillo?

Jerry over-managed today IMO.

Mets will beat the Marlins on Sunday with Santana, so hopefully they can split the 1st two and win 2 of 3.
I agree. Mind you, I don't get to watch, so I'm following it based on yahoo's stat tracker or whatever...but when I saw that pinchhitter I wasn't what was going on. Let alone for Sheff.

Caught very little of the game, ended up listening to the last couple innings on the FAN on my way back home for the weekend.

Anyway, I'll take 2 out or 3 everytime. That would total 108 Ws.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Anyway, I'll take 2 out or 3 everytime. That would total 108 Ws.
Great positive way to look at things. Appreciated.

Anyway, who does radio these days on WFAN? I haven't listened to a game on the radio in forever.

I think it's Howie Rose and Wayne Hagin.

Rose is awesome on the radio...Hagin (at least last year) not so much.

I haven't listened to the radio since Gary used to be in the booth.
laugh.gif

But I guess I have to get used to the radio now since I work evenings.
ohwell.gif

Howie Rose is straight
pimp.gif
to listen to. Whoever other dude is, hedoesn't contribute much, but it's whatever.

You're gonna love Howie Rose. Really delivers the emotion over the radio. My friends and I love when he says "FASTBALL!" when describing a pitch.

"Put it in the books!" =
pimp.gif

Yeah Howie is solid with the play by play. We did a good job in Cincy taking 2 out of three...we just have to get into a rhythm and continue to win seriesbefore we can put together a nice streak.

Back
Top Bottom