New York transportation >>

I can almost see Cam recording that public service announcement...
1613096877767.jpeg

Terrifying week includes 5 NYC subway slashings and bus driver assault

A wave of violence has rocked the New York City transit system over the last week — with a terrifying tally that includes a spate of subway slashings, a woman shoved to the tracks on Tuesday and a bus driver bashed with a 2-by-4.

The NYPD revealed a previously unreported subway slashing on Tuesday, bringing the number of attacks to at least five in the past week alone, police and sources said.

MTA-attack-map-version1-1.jpg

I heard all the mental health facilities are closed because of COVID so a lot of crazies are out wandering the streets. Saw a video of a lady randomly shove someone into a moving train. Pack the pumpkin cutter and keep yo head on a swivel, y'all.

Thank god they caught him. It’s bad enough that people taking the train are at higher risk of getting covid, but now they gotta worry about getting slashed up on their way to/ from work. Smh.

Yeah I take the A train .. taking in today
It’s one of the more “interesting” lines cuz it goes thru Manhattan Brooklyn and Queens so you’ll def see some **** when you take it thru all 3

Terrifying week includes 5 NYC subway slashings and bus driver assault

A wave of violence has rocked the New York City transit system over the last week — with a terrifying tally that includes a spate of subway slashings, a woman shoved to the tracks on Tuesday and a bus driver bashed with a 2-by-4.

The NYPD revealed a previously unreported subway slashing on Tuesday, bringing the number of attacks to at least five in the past week alone, police and sources said.

MTA-attack-map-version1-1.jpg

I heard all the mental health facilities are closed because of COVID so a lot of crazies are out wandering the streets. Saw a video of a lady randomly shove someone into a moving train. Pack the pumpkin cutter and keep yo head on a swivel, y'all.
What is nyc’s obsession with buck fifty’s. Purposely cutting somebody’s face is the ultimate hater ish.

I think yesterday someone was hit with a hammer. Safety on nyc subway trains and stations is trash.

Back
Top Bottom