New York Undercover Vol. This needs to release on DVD

Anybody else remember this show? I used to watch it religiously, the series was good and they always had a musical act the end making a cameo...

Why won't the release this on DVD?

t_4531_01.jpg

oh hell yeah, one of my fave shows...I actually met the female from the show, i forgot her name, she's hispanic...I believe she's a native new yorker

Natalie's FTW!! They ALWAYS had the ILL talent on the show....

Danny Cort was the most RUTHLESS dude to ever go on the show...murked Williams' girl..and she was B-A-D

The Chris Webber cameo...
laugh.gif

Couldnt believe JC was smashing Nina like a couple episodes after Torres died ... the show was heat until Tommy Ford got on there and they started workin outof a warehouse

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Couldnt believe JC was smashing Nina like a couple episodes after Torres died ... the show was heat until Tommy Ford got on there and they started workin out of a warehouse

smh.gif
Didn't even see that far...thanks.

I remember thinking "Damn I'd become a cop if I got to dress and smash women like Naomi Campbell"

Then as I got older I realized 99% of all cops have no sense of style and are wife beating scumbags.

Anyone PM with a link to episodes?

If you were living in the deep south, this was a great show to watch so you could see what was in style.

jk jk jk....but Torres/Williams ALWAYS had the freshest gear

Show should've lasted much longer than 4 seasons...

eyes.gif
+
frown.gif
When they killed off Torres.

Danny Cort and that B' Jordan...ruthless.

laugh.gif
He ended up gettin' stabbed in jail, right?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Show should've lasted much longer than 4 seasons...

eyes.gif
+
frown.gif
When they killed off Torres.

Danny Cort and that B' Jordan...ruthless.

laugh.gif
He ended up gettin' stabbed in jail, right?

I remember that C-Webb episode. Dude got merked in jail when he took the charge for his brother.
smh.gif

BTW, it's never coming out on DVD. (All that Music costs too much)

^^^ damn, are you serious? they should just cut out the music at the end of the episodes then... LOL

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Couldnt believe JC was smashing Nina like a couple episodes after Torres died ... the show was heat until Tommy Ford got on there and they started workin out of a warehouse

smh.gif
Didn't even see that far...thanks.
roll.gif
that wont no spolier! u act like that %%* didnt go off the air10 yrs ago...

It comes on everyday at 2 o'clock on TV1. I watch this & Boston Public everyday.
Reminds me of my childhood in Brooklyn. <3
The saddest episode for me was when Ice T killed Malik Yoba's girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom