New York Yankees Official Thread - at Jays, 12-4

Hopefully Monte has a good year and maybe mustard something at #5 Delvi/Loaisiga/Greene-opener/King etc

I wouldn’t mess with Deivi, give him a full year in the minors and prep him for 2021

We’re fine with: Cole/Tanaka/Happ/Monty/Loaisiga

I don’t see anything that says we won’t win the division

Basically have to make 5-10 rotations until Paxton is ready, and 15 for German

And if need be Clint and a couple of mid level guys for a 3rd or 4th and move Loaisiga to the Chad Green role and get Green And Kahnle as the bridge to Britton Otto and Chappy

I don't get how he had these issues a year ago and no surgery. This is a disaster by the Yankees, should have had the surgery last year. SMH

Even though, Sevy shouldn’t impact our batting lineup, I think it does. I really think Andujar as DH needs to be the move. The helicopter needs orbit. And with the potential of needing a SP, putting Stanton in LF and Andujar at DH will allow Clint to be available. Also Gio is too damn good defensively. And even if he’s half way between who he was before the Yankees and last year, Gio is still an asset at 3B

My 26 (which feels weird to say)
1- LeMahieu - 2B
2- Judge - RF
3- Torres - SS
4- Stanton - LF
5- Sanchez - C
6- Andujar - 3B
7- Voit - 1B
8- Urshela - 3B
9- Gardner - CF

Higashioka - C
Ford - 1B/DH
Wade - UTL
Tauchman - UTL OF

SP:
Cole
Tanaka
Happ
Montgomery
Loiasiga

Green
Cessa
Holder
Kahnle
Ottavino
Britton
(Final pitching spit between King/Gil/Medina

I don't get how he had these issues a year ago and no surgery. This is a disaster by the Yankees, should have had the surgery last year. SMH

there was no need for him to have tommy John surgery last year because his injuries were to his rotator and his lat then.

there was no need for him to have tommy John surgery last year because his injuries were to his rotator and his lat then.

Isn't it worse if it's the rotator?

He was pulled from pitching game - last year. Who knows if they had the option for this months ago and they decided he would be fine instead of just getting the surgery done by then.

This is a training staff thing. That’s where the focus needs to be. How many guys need to go down before you say, hmmmm why can’t anyone stay healthy?

This is a training staff thing. That’s where the focus needs to be. How many guys need to go down before you say, hmmmm why can’t anyone stay healthy?

they just replaced the training staff this past offseason.

they just replaced the training staff this past offseason.

I know they did. At the same time, what are they missing when they hire people because we’re not even half way out of spring training and new regime same ****.

Back
Top Bottom