New York Yankees Official Thread - at A’s, 19-10

Is it too early to say maybe Judge don't like that 3 spot and maybe flipping him and Soto could be the move ? Nevermind the lefty righty lefty righty thing that seems so popular nowadays. Stick him back at 2 , Soto looks like he'd be fine wherever he's hittin. Or is it just Judge ain't healthy and we're just waiting for the announcement that he's out a month ?

It's too early and I'm thinking of this **** already :smh:

Is it too early to say maybe Judge don't like that 3 spot and maybe flipping him and Soto could be the move ? Nevermind the lefty righty lefty righty thing that seems so popular nowadays. Stick him back at 2 , Soto looks like he'd be fine wherever he's hittin. Or is it just Judge ain't healthy and we're just waiting for the announcement that he's out a month ?

Nah. You gotta keep Soto 2 (not have to, but it’s the most advantageous) because Soto is such a machine hitting for average and walks a ton, he should be in front of the best hitter.

Thank u , i needed that ...

1000006588.gif

Way too early.

Back
Top Bottom