New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

Can’t ****in believe we lost our home field. Disgusting we have to go play in Boston. Don’t feel good at all. Will be getting drunk before first pitch.

Maybe I'm the only one who notices but, seems like we play better on the road. Feels like we press way too much at home. Just look at our last couple series @ Toronto and Boston. We played lights out. I'm feeling pretty good, this is what we got Cole for right, now earn that paycheck champ :smokin

Maybe I'm the only one who notices but, seems like we play better on the road. Feels like we press way too much at home. Just look at our last couple series @ Toronto and Boston. We played lights out. I'm feeling pretty good, this is what we got Cole for right, now earn that paycheck champ :smokin
Identical home/away record of 46-35. Most teams are a little better at home so we're better on the road than most.

Can’t ****in believe we lost our home field. Disgusting we have to go play in Boston. Don’t feel good at all. Will be getting drunk before first pitch.

we just had to win 2 out of 3 during that last series to get home field. Someone pointed out on Reddit all those blown games up 3 runs + we’ve had throughout the season, and all those games we lost to Baltimore that should’ve been automatic W’s. Literally just one of those being a win would’ve been enough to secure home field for Tuesday :smh:

Division is controlled by the team who beats the crap out of the Orioles the most.

And because we didn’t beat up on them enough, didn’t get home field in WC.

we just had to win 2 out of 3 during that last series to get home field. Someone pointed out on Reddit all those blown games up 3 runs + we’ve had throughout the season, and all those games we lost to Baltimore that should’ve been automatic W’s. Literally just one of those being a win would’ve been enough to secure home field for Tuesday :smh:
I was thinking about this earlier. :lol: Chapman's blown save on 4th of July against the Mets, and the Field of Dreams game came to mind :lol: :smh:

F that.

Rather play in the road. We just swept them last week.

I was thinking about this earlier. :lol: Chapman's blown save on 4th of July against the Mets, and the Field of Dreams game came to mind :lol: :smh:

those were brutal. Add to that the 7-1 blown lead (7-1!!) to the astros in the 9th last game before the break. Blew a 4-0 lead in the 8th to the red Sox on 7/25 after German damn near no hit them. The list goes on and on its actually insane

DJ being out is killing me. not that he had a great season but dude is clutch and has been late in the season. he can get a base hit when, go the other way or get on when needed late. Odor does nothing but swing for the fence. he only got that bloop yesterday cause he was swingin again for the 4 train and he just made contact (lucky us).

is he out for good ? if so i'm not crazy about our chances but lets also hope Stanton finds whatever he drank again and mashes in Boston ....

btw, those shifts Tampa was playin against us were gettin on my nerves. what killed me more was how none of these guys took advantage of em. all or nothing :smh:

DJ being out is killing me. not that he had a great season but dude is clutch and has been late in the season. he can get a base hit when, go the other way or get on when needed late. Odor does nothing but swing for the fence. he only got that bloop yesterday cause he was swingin again for the 4 train and he just made contact (lucky us).

is he out for good ? if so i'm not crazy about our chances but lets also hope Stanton finds whatever he drank again and mashes in Boston ....

btw, those shifts Tampa was playin against us were gettin on my nerves. what killed me more was how none of these guys took advantage of em. all or nothing :smh:

Out until at least ALCS.

giphy (1) (1.).gif

Anybody here going to Boston? Thinking about making the drive but see possible rain in the forecast. Can’t take another day off to stay for a Wednesday game

the lineup sure feels different without DJ and voit this can get ugly hope stanton and judge get a pair today

thats when Bucky Dent was my favorite Yankee. even went to pre K with black shoe polish under my eyes being him for Halloween :smokin

Back
Top Bottom