New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

It’s a package based around Peraza allegedly
Yea I remember reading he’d be the start of whatever offer. Out of all the SS in the system, Vlope is mainly the untouchable of them. I read where Voit would be included with other prospects. Which of Oakland is in full rebuild, have Voit build up his value and then flip as well.

Starling Marte is “on the Yankees radar”

Glad they know Starling Marte is a breathing human. Solid work as always :lol:

Joely Rodriguez back on a 1 year deal.

My guess is the bullpen is pretty much set

Chappy
Lasagna
Holmes
Nester
Wandy
The Goose
Joely
Probably Michael King

Why would Mad Max come when he blocked us before?

I think he originally blocked because of how up and down we were. I think he wanted a for sure playoff lock. I honestly don’t know. Sometimes dollar signs make you change your mind.

Give me back Tanaka. Be a steadying presence in the middle of the rotation.

Of course I think we need a legit 2, but I don’t see us having much luck in the Scherzer or Verlander stuff. Maybe trade market, but don’t see us getting much of anywhere in free agency with pitchers.

FB_IMG_1636826511893.jpg

Kid looks good in the stripes :smokin

Puerto Rican kid in the Bronx, feel right at home ... DO IT CASHMAN !!!!

I could be way off but I get bad Correa injury vibes. Reminds me of Ellsbury. I think Seager and Correa are maybe better players but I'd probably default to Story bc he's more reliable. We've had such awful injury luck the last few years that Im super hesitant to invest a ton into guys that have missed so many games over several years.

Thats some baseball royalty :smokin

Was such a fan of Ricky when i was a kid. Got yelled at in little league for always doing the snatch catch :lol::smokin

Someone posted on Reddit last week that they “knew” some people and it was pretty much a done deal that Verlander was coming here on a 2 year deal, I forget how much the deal was worth though. I think it was either for 30 or 40 mil for the 2 years.

Verlander reuniting with Cole. I can get behind that. If not Correa, sign Seager and still look at options for CF and catcher. Should always be looking at bullpen.

Back
Top Bottom