New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

There’s been plenty reports of them still being in on Freeman. They said they were pessimistic because of location, not the deal. That’s not a wrap just yet.

Crazy times when the Mets and Nets really trying to take over NY just free spending and Yanks and Knicks playing it safe.

nix not even their fault they always have the cap space then no one comes n then they gotta over pay washed players to fill the salary cap

yankees are different they dont wanna spend on players, penny pinching n cant even build a good pitching rotation

Freeman ain't coming here. He's either going to LA or Boston. Yanks got a guy who they should give a deal with Rizzo unless he himself doesn't wanna be here.

Hearing that the Yanks are penny pinching always pisses me off. Hate whenever the Yanks act like their hurtin for $.

Another thing , this **** here makes me sick ....

FB_IMG_1647350718100.jpg

U guys say what u want but i liked both of these dudes, especially Gio. Giving up on Gary and letting Gio go with him has me burnt. Especially to bring a douchebag i can't stand here :smh:

All things aside, I am happy to no longer have Gary on the team but I wish we didn’t give up Gio. I liked the dude and thought he played well for us. Also got to meet dude and he was mad cool. Wish him well in Minnesota except when he plays us.
D9309945-CFCC-4BCA-A0AA-8A5D77135BBB.jpeg

nix not even their fault they always have the cap space then no one comes n then they gotta over pay washed players to fill the salary cap

yankees are different they dont wanna spend on players, penny pinching n cant even build a good pitching rotation

There’s something to be said of how many players the Yankees have ruined since 2008 from their farm system or young guys they traded for.

2017 team was so much potential because of how young they were, and how far they got. And almost every guy outside of Judge has been ruined. Either by Yankees fault and inability to have continuous development or injury

When going into what was available in the off-season
None of us can come out of it saying we are objectively better.
The worst part is Blue Jays will be better due to natural development. Rays will always be the Rays, and Red Sox are bipolar and could win 77 games or 95. Even if I put on my homer hat, everything would need to go perfect to be better than any of those 3.

Cashman said Yankees need to be younger and more athletic. But compared to the options ended up getting older.

The icing on the cake is the inevitable Brett Gardner 1-year deal.

kinda disappointing we passed up on freeman...they obviously didnt want to throw the bag at him...it basically looks like the same team as last year but if that was the case why do the trade to begin with

Also they held out to dip below the luxury tax and had the “just you wait” attitude like they were going to go all in.

Then they end up spending $37mil for Josh Donaldson and Anthony Rizzo.
When Gary, Voit, Gio at <$20mil is better than the new catcher that will be a backup, Rizzo, IKF & Donaldson at $40mil

It’s hilarious watching them stumble around year after year.

TalkinYanks last night was talking about the Rizzo deal and Jomboy said “This is basically the same lineup from the Wild Card game.”

Officially a Mets fan :pimp:

I'm 30 jeers old

2009 was basically half my life ago

Organization died when the boss did and to a lesser extent Hank

**** the Yankees

Back
Top Bottom