New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

Not to be a Debbie downer.

But there’s no way they can last an entire season with the bottom of the order the way it is.

There’s plenty of time to turn it around, and really can’t get any worse. But lord it’s bad.

The Cole hate will always make me chuckle. Dude is unquestionably a top 3 SP in baseball and some people get mad every time he gives up a run. He's pitched well tonight. Just got beat by one of the best twice. It happens. Second one was a good pitch, off the plate in, and Vlad still hit it out. One of the most absurd swings I've seen.

Glad we got back in this. Need to scratch out a win.

5D047DB6-AD3F-4959-94DB-E858852ABDE5.jpeg

Someone i was talking to earlier said theres a rumor floating around that the Steinbrenner's are looking to sell the Yanks and one person interested is Jeff Bezos. Dont know how true it is but u know whoever comes in here to buy the Yanks is gonna spend like the world ends tomorrow... would luv it ..

Steinbrenner's need to bounce. The old man probably would've fired his kids a long time ago ...

Last edited:
Someone i was talking to earlier said theres a rumor floating around that the Steinbrenner's are looking to sell the Yanks and one person interested in Jeff Bezos. Dont know how true it is but u know whoever comes in here to buy the Yanks is gonna spend like the world ends tomorrow... would luv it ..

Steinbrenner's need to bounce. The old man probably would've fired his kids a long time ago ...
Don’t get me geeked for nothing

Back
Top Bottom