New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

Pitching has definitely been better. Lineups leave a lot to be desired. Need to quit being stingy with service time and call up Peraza and Cabrera. I saw where they’ve had Cabrera playing some left field at Scranton. Those guys could def be a much needed spark, especially on the backend of this lineup until Stanton and Carpenter return.

Pitching has definitely been better. Lineups leave a lot to be desired. Need to quit being stingy with service time and call up Peraza and Cabrera. I saw where they’ve had Cabrera playing some left field at Scranton. Those guys could def be a much needed spark, especially on the backend of this lineup until Stanton and Carpenter return.

What’s Carpenter’s time frame?

tenor (5).gif

Honestly what do you have to lose by calling them up? Back of the lineup has been terrible. Hell, you could even play Cabrera at 3rd. Sitting back and continuing to trot out the same lineups thinking it’s going to change is insanity.

In his last 30 games. Peraza has 7HRs 19RBIs 13SB and an .848 OPS. His fielding hasn’t been bad either. He’s doing it in AAA too after killing it in AA last year. As sure of a sure thing as possible.

There’s not a single reason to give not to have him up and playing every day.

Could even make the same case for Volpe and Cabrera.

Last edited:
In his last 30 games. Peraza has 7HRs 19RBIs 13SB and an .848 OPS. His fielding hasn’t been bad either. He’s doing it in AAA too after killing it in AA last year. As sure of a sure thing as possible.

There’s not a single reason to give not to have him up and playing every day.

Could even make the same case for Volpe and Cabrera.
Cabrera has been just as good since returning from injury about a month and a half or so ago.

makes me wonder now were the yankees that good prior to all star break or did the easy schedule factor in to having the best record

they say every team hits that dry spell during the year when nothing clicks and everything's wrong. hopefully this is our worst and we get out of it soon but playin lights out to start gave us a nice cushion. imagine if this were the situation with us 10 games out :ohwell:

Hicks is on the bench tonight doin the scorecard ....

Back
Top Bottom