New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

If we make it to the World Series it’ll be on consistent hitting of Judge, Stanton, Gleyber (better not screw around with them in the order)
And Bader coming up big randomly.

No way Cole should start a game 1 of any series

Ain't like we have much of a choice with the rest of the rotation.

You want Montas taking the bump Game 1?

Cole gotta start living up to that #1 Ace contract this postseason.

Ain't like we have much of a choice with the rest of the rotation.

You want Montas taking the bump Game 1?

Cole gotta start living up to that #1 Ace contract this postseason.
Real talk if all our Pitchers made the same amount of money and we are going off of this years performances no way they give the Ball to Cole game 1. It’s going to be given to Nestor and the Yanks won’t feel forced to start Cole game 1 because of his 300 mil contract.

If we make it to the World Series it’ll be on consistent hitting of Judge, Stanton, Gleyber (better not screw around with them in the order)
And Bader coming up big randomly.

I just hope they don't leave runners on base... thats been the consistent theme in the playoffs... and I hope we can actually win on the road... we are dominant at home though

Got tickets to the game tonight and I'm wondering if the Yankees will be able to play some innings tonight. Says rain after 5 but stops at 7 but continues at 9 >D

Got tickets to the game tonight and I'm wondering if the Yankees will be able to play some innings tonight. Says rain after 5 but stops at 7 but continues at 9 >D

If you got them go. F it now.

If I go I won’t buy them until late.

Where you sitting?

By the way I’m lessening on Hicks needs to go. Where it was to whatever to get Hicks and Donaldson out of here and moving more toward the get Donaldson out, save the money, and move Hicks to the bench OF with Cabrera everyday in LF, Bader in CF, Judge in RF.

But yes, Hicks stinks but I can at least live with that he isn’t a douche. And Hicks as your 4th OF is a much better situation for him at this point.

They can both go. But Hicks over Donaldson I’d agree. Absolutely.

All EYE know is that Oswaldo is going to be a star.

THIS IS WHY I didn’t go to the game tonight. :lol:

onewearz onewearz PROMISED me it would be okay earlier in the MLB thread too.

He really thought he could predict the weather :rofl:

I didn’t listen tho. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom