New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

I like this thread because I feel like for no reason I have a big payroll, if it doesn’t work out who cares.

Not a Yankee fan, but I’ll be at Yankee Stadium every fifth day to watch Stro pitch, he’s one of my fav players.

does he have a “big mouth” because he speaks about social issues and is unapologetically black and Rican?

Nah i say big mouth just cause it seemed like he was always in the headlines here with the Mets. I'm Puerto Rican so the fact that he is doesn't bother me at all. Just pitch bro, sometimes u can say too much even with good intent. Especially in this city, especially now with the Yanks. these reporters are gonna be throwin bait out there for him cause they already know he'll bite.

Just pitch ..

Stroman talking about Yankee fans before btw doesn’t bother me.

I’ve heard worse.

This is a business. Lets get over the petty ****.

I'd take Snell on the team. I think he would add an extra dimension where other pitches on the team haven't delivered ie the ones not named Cole

Snell has been real average outside of two years. I heard on the radio he’s never pitched a complete game. He usually goes 5 or 6 innings. I don’t want him.

Stroman was real good for the Mets and was good last year until he got hurt. That’s a cheap contract, it’ll pay off with ease.

1000004741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom