New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Twins; 42-19 - Cole rehab start

i've watched that Stanton replay about 25 times now :lol:

F*CK YO COUCH NI&&A !!!!!

...765.gif

gonna have some LOUD sex tonight, 3 POSITIONS and all that !!!

:rofl:

Also everybody it’s my 32nd Birthday. In 25 years, I could be just like onewearz onewearz

AA959FA7-B1E1-48BC-9083-BA7F2D1315A8.gif

probably the 2nd best gif for last night. literally just woke up cause i heard the wife whistling that old Alicia Keys joint in the kitchen, teenage love affair :rofl:

but work was definitely applied , twice at that :smokin that HR had me on some

VelvetyCarelessGuppy-size_restricted.gif

thank u Mr. Stanton for the jumpstart and essential1 , enjoy every minute my dude, these are the years that go by too fast :smokin

yeah the Sox announcers are the worst, i took a shower and was watching their feed during the Fri night game and they were going nuts when Devers hit his hr into the first row in RF, sayin the same "get the tape out, what a shot" **** but with wayyyyy over the top enthusiasm :smh: nice to hear that reaction , like someone pissed in their coffee :lol::smokin

i've kinda really had enuff of Arod. dude really is a phony , salty *** 2 face. he just strikes me as jealous , especially watching Jeter go to the hall knowing he was more talented. seeing his # on Gallo's back and not having his "thank the good lord for making me a Yankee" moment. funny cause he played here longer than anywhere in his career yet he'll never feel like a part of us ... anyway ...

Clay has been $ :smokin

So I decided I don't have enough Yankees Memorabilia... Also have nowhere to put it at all...

Sooooo I'm making a list of every Yankee from 1989-Present that I have some connection to or like that I'd like an autograph ball of...

Back
Top Bottom