New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Dodgers; 45-20 - Soto out of lineup

The rally killer at home plate. Gerrit Cole clearly a bum without spider tack. Boone. I just cant. Livid with the way these guys went out tonight.

It’s sad when the team already knows they lost. No fight and no will to win. Stanton and Judge showed up but nobody else. I could be wrong and we rally in the 8th or 9th but I highly doubt it. Would’ve been nice if Cole gave us his best tonight. Really disappointed in his performance tonight.

I remember last time I checked the Yankees record this season for rallying from 3-4 runs was atrocious :sick:

well at least we made it to the wild card game... honestly even if we won the rays are going to be a tough out

Welp. Now that it’s just about over, can’t remember a worse year since not making the playoffs the final year at the old stadium. Fire everybody except judge, Giancarlo, lasagna and Nestor

Swing first pitch, swing first pitch, swing first pitch….

count 0-2, count 1-2…….

Yankees all night.

Oh god we have to deal with Gallo next year too, I forgot he’s not a FA.

Get me a .300 hitter for Christmas at least. Jesus.

Ugh tough night. As others have said, such a streaky team. Long stretches of really good or really bad. Cole being bad tonight was tough. When you have to 5-6 pitchers, odds are increased someone will be off. Tonight it was Sevy and Loaisiga. Can't ask bullpen to go 7 scoreless. And offense was trash too, but kinda expected that. Ugh, see yall in March.

Maaaan that kid in the Yankee hoodie with a Sox fan with his arm around him that was singing Sweet Caroline needs to turn his fan card in. No coming back from that. You don't sing that song in that stadium when we're getting humiliated.

Cashman got to go too btw but he won’t….

i read that the Steinbrenners basically have him making all decisions while they go about their other biz. cash aint goin nowhere.

Cole's a real ***** *** dude for tonight. gonna take awhile to change my mind :smh:

Back
Top Bottom