New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Dodgers; 45-20 - Soto out of lineup

We found our rally cry this season - it’s calling out Essential for his bad takes all season

That Higashioka takes are still perfect.

I’d also like to point out my steadfast support of Stanton and Gleyber

Also I just said yesterday that IKF and Trevino were fine for where they are. But Gallo and Hicks being trash as they are makes their being fine worse because it then makes 6-9 a minefield.

But if they all just are mediocre or better, then it doesn’t matter.

At least I have wiggle room and willing to come down from takes. Except for defensive catcher value. That is a hill I fortified

Also WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE. All in on my takes and onewearz onewearz owes Giancarlo a public apology still :rofl:

Last edited:
I apologized for belittling Stanton a long time ago. Like i said then I'm gladly eating my words, gladly :smokin

Now if u ever forgive me we can put that bad mojo in the basement of this thread :lol::smokin

I apologized for belittling Stanton a long time ago. Like i said then I'm gladly eating my words, gladly :smokin

Now if u ever forgive me we can put that bad mojo in the basement of this thread :lol::smokin

It’s my Schtick. I believe you owe him the name of your great great grandchild at this point.

Being that apparently none of my kids want or have had any yet, think I'll have to name a big *** pit bull after him or some other Bronx pet.

Btw, beginning of this season would any of us thought this would be a possibility ? :lol:

FB_IMG_1654101163511.jpg

:smokin

My bad everyone. I put the game on a second screen and first chance he blows it. My jinx continues. I'll see y'all at the all-star break

Back
Top Bottom