New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Dodgers; 45-20 - Soto out of lineup

FB_IMG_1654702225168.jpg

:smokin

I know we like to give Gallo sh** but he’s got a .300/.391/.500 (.891 OPS) and a 163 wRC+ over his last 6 games.

Saw he made an in game adjustment against Detroit where he raised his hands higher in his stance like when he was with Texas. Hit a bomb that game.

Lol nah, you tend to throw out an overreaction anytime something like this happens. A game at the beginning of June, I’m not going to worry about. He’s had a string of solid starts since having a rough start of the year. These games happen. Let see how he bounces back the next game.

Also not sure how you can inflate a 2.78 ERA after the beginning of the year where he was getting torched and his ERA was heavily inflated.

Lol nah, you tend to throw out an overreaction anytime something like this happens. A game at the beginning of June, I’m not going to worry about. He’s had a string of solid starts since having a rough start of the year. These games happen. Let see how he bounces back the next game.

Also not sure how you can inflate a 2.78 ERA after the beginning of the year where he was getting torched and his ERA was heavily inflated.
Very much inflated. He hasn’t faced any decent teams lately which brought it back down. Soon as he does face one you see what happened.

The Cole haters will always make me chuckle. He's been the 2nd best SP in the AL since he signed with the Yankees and some Yankees fans think he sucks. Not trying to be a ****, but you're showing your ignorance on the sport when you have that take.

The whole staff just pitched an almost historical week last week going 7-8 innings near perfect/no hitters and like 1 ER. They were all due to come back down a little. Kind of nuts to expect that kind of rate.

Also Coles ERA inflated getting torched by bad teams. So that ERA take is kind of bogus as well.

The Cole haters will always make me chuckle. He's been the 2nd best SP in the AL since he signed with the Yankees and some Yankees fans think he sucks. Not trying to be a ****, but you're showing your ignorance on the sport when you have that take.
Excuse me, Cole has actually been the best in the AL by a large margin since 2020. Numbers don't lie.

Screenshot_20220609-212053_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom