New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Twins; 42-19 - Cole rehab start

Can't wait to read the "We're really bad at *insert his area to nitpick for the week*" the week after we win the World Series. And heavin forbid we don't win it, he'll be the "See, told you guys!" guy that always wants to be the smartest guy in the room at the expense of being an annoying nit.

I like Essential even tho he always thinks I’m attacking him.

I’m don’t do it maliciously- but damn essential1 essential1 you can be a Debbie downer man.

Just enjoy. It’s been a great season. Even if we don’t win it it’s been amazing. Lighten up.

No team in the history of Sports has ever been Perfect.

Btw ...

https://empiresportsmedia.com/new-y...shohei-ohtani-if-angels-sell-at-the-deadline/

Screenshot_20220801-093730_Chrome.jpg

Is this really possible ?

Unusual to see a guy with 5 years of control dealt. We gave up a top 10 system prospect for him.

Cashman always does such a nice job of trading for bullpen pieces

Now let’s see what he does about adding a SP it looks

These are some good trades.

(there’s your positivity, and all you get)

Now bench Donaldson and call up Peraza. In case you were wondering yesterday’s post was about how Donaldson’s lack of production from the 6 spot has wasted decent performances from Hicks and IKF who hit after him because they don’t have power production but are hitting and/or getting on base at a decent clip.

Last edited:
Lou Trivino has been horrific this year. Money on him being a stud out the pen because that’s what always happens.

Back
Top Bottom