New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Dodgers; 45-20 - Soto out of lineup

talkin more about the hr's he's giving up.
Yea guys that have good stuff and live in the zone are going to give up some HR. Hope he can learn to limit them like Cole has this year. Or hope they are just solo shots. Overall Rpdon has looked much better his last few starts so hope he can carry it over to next year.

Well Judge missed significant time. Cole can be the team Cy young how about that?
Judge has done more in less time.

Fair on Cole.

Gleyber has had a very good 2h though. He'd jump into elite if he puts up his 2h numbers for a full year. Would love to see that happen.

.901 OPS and 148 wRC+ in the 2h. That's awesome and more than overcomes his weaknesses in the other areas. His 2h numbers are up across the board. Hope he can build on that next year.

Screenshot_20230919_212341_Chrome Beta.jpg

Judge is Judged alone. he'll always be our best. but like i said, Gleyber's been out there all year, produced, played very good defense. deserves to be here, we ain't gonna find many better. stick wit him ....
I'm OK with that except for defense. He's near the bottom of the league for 2b. But like I said, if he hits like he did in the 2h, we can live with it.

I see you, King. 13 k's through 7? Man if he can become a solid middle of the roatation SP, that's so much more value than a RP bc it's so many more innings.

NEW YORK -- Yankees rookie center fielder Jasson Dominguez had Tommy John surgery on his right elbow Wednesday.

Rangers team physician Dr. Keith Meister performed a procedure in Arlington, Texas, that included internal bracing, according to the Yankees. The team said Dominguez's anticipated recovery time is nine to 10 months.

Still going with the need a Catcher, 3B, Left Fielder, and a half season Center Fielder for next year.

Good lord this team is cursed.

Might as well unload the farm system. They already got out everybody they wanted to. Start over completely. Whatever guys aren’t already up, time to consolidate it.

What grade would you give Volpe this season?
Oof, that's a tough one. Maybe a C-? He's played good defense and shown some promise at times with his bat but man he's really struggled at times too. That's expected from a rookie but man he's had some really really bad stretches at the plate.

1695314443136.png

Of subject anyone see those chiropractor videos that wrap that thing around your neck and pull it, anyone tried it?

if Volpe could learn to get on base more, slap the ball and use his wheels instead of swing for the seats he'd be a perfect leadoff hitter.

solid C from me as well, just cause he's been good at SS. hopefully he works but i like the kid. don't need a slugger at every position ...

Back
Top Bottom