New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Dodgers; 45-20 - Soto out of lineup

I just get the feeling with Florial he's a AAAA kind of guy. Granted he hasn't had many opportunities with the big league club, but he should be hitting and performing the way he is at triple A considering his age.

I just get the feeling with Florial he's a AAAA kind of guy. Granted he hasn't had many opportunities with the big league club, but he should be hitting and performing the way he is at triple A considering his age.
I do kind of think the same about Florial but to trade for Margot and not give Florial a shot is nuts to me.

TalkinYanks guys talking about Verdugo for Gleyber makes sense. Love them. But ffs how does half *** plugging up one hole while creating another make sense.

They should be considering extending Gleyber.
Get a really good player for value and not pay top dollar.

They got autograph signing for oswaldo Cabrera at the mall... Was wondering what the line was for essential1 essential1
20231119_124547.jpg

I honestly believe since cashman signed another contract last August, he doesn't give a isht and will say whatever he wants. And possibly want to get fired. He's been in NY long enough he's now calus and above reproach. He's gotta get fired

Stanton should try to go where he's be appreciated. Let's be honest, a lot of new Yorker s have left the state because of it's state.

Back
Top Bottom