New York Yankees Official Thread - at Angels; 37-18

Considering you got Ted Williams at 25 years old (Soto) and a very serviceable outfielder in Trent Grisham, it's a friggin steal and Thorpe may or may not work out in the MLB level.

The point was you said they didn’t give up a top prospect - they did.

I was just correcting the statement - obviously would have been aligned if they have even more

i agree , too old school. times change and we should let up on the facial hair thing already. seen Gleyber, Judge, Stanton with beards this winter. as long as they're well kept and not lookin like dirty truck drivers the Yanks should give a lil ...

It’s not just a Yankee thing though. College programs do it as well. I played at one.

I'm surprised every player has been able to shave without issues. A lot of minorities (myself included) have issues with clean shaving due to Pseudofolliculities barbae which most doctors will recommend not shaving.. I'm getting in the weeds

I'm surprised every player has been able to shave without issues. A lot of minorities (myself included) have issues with clean shaving due to Pseudofolliculities barbae which most doctors will recommend not shaving.. I'm getting in the weeds
💯 razor bumps a real thing

Heyman (Mr. arson Judge) said it’s between the Yankees and Dodgers.

Bro I’m going to be pissed if we don’t land Yama tho.

Yankees have been scouting him and going to his games for the last year. Everyone here has continually been so confident about landing him.

IDK

Back
Top Bottom