New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Dodgers; 45-20 - Soto out of lineup

Wait wtf. These are our new road jerseys? I thought it was going to be our alternates not our road jerseys.

Nah bro. I’m not good with that. This is corny.

1706050882833.png

LOOK AT THE ****IN NECK!!!!! WHYYYYY?!?!?

They’re basically the same throwbacks as our Field of Dreams jerseys. Look at the neck, clean and simple.

IMG_3111.jpeg

**** I hate Nike

I’m cool if they’re our throwbacks or alternates but our roads? This is nuts man.

Now these ad atches will stand out even more. What a joke :lol:

Who asked for the road jerseys before the color TV era? Absolutely no one.

R.I.P. to these classics tho. Such a weird thing to do. All we wanted was an alternate/city connect.

1706053388423.png

IMG_4065.jpeg

I really hope they don’t go with that font. It’s terrible.

Last edited:
They need to bring these out as an alternate or a city connect. These were supposed to be our road uniforms in the mid 1900s but then they cancelled them.

IMG_3113.jpeg

Yankee fans since forever - “Can we please have a navy-blue alternate jersey?”

Nike/Yankees - “No….but we’ll change the road uniforms…”

1706055965674.gif

If the Yankees wanted to go old school for real. Have an alternate Sunday home-cream jersey like the Giants do.

Then you’ll really have the vibes.

1706057107016.png

1706057163217.png

I think it'll look fine when we get the actual jerseys. As we know with shoes, mockups always looks worse.

I don’t think it’s mock up.

I saw Dodger fans who are simping for an Ohtani jersey talking about how Nike this season is giving MLB teams a different template.

A template that looks way cheaper.

They’re trying buy last years Dodger uniform with Ohtani’s name on it.

I don’t think it’s mock up.

I saw Dodger fans who are simping for an Ohtani jersey talking about how Nike this season is giving MLB teams a different template.

A template that looks way cheaper.

They’re trying buy last years Dodger uniform with Ohtani’s name on it.
Yea but it's just a computer drawing, not the real thing. That's what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom