New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Twins; 42-19 - Cole rehab start

Yea but it's just a computer drawing, not the real thing. That's what I'm saying.

Did you not see me post the picture? :lol:

1706062385371.png

I'm sure people said the same in the 70s when they added the white. Would be cool if they went with a heather grey instead of the flat grey they use now, looks great here imo.

Mantle-Mickey-3995.84-NBL-1344x1085.jpg
This is what I was hoping for. **** I’ll take that cream Sunday jersey and a navy city connect.

This is what I was hoping for. **** I’ll take that cream Sunday jersey and a navy city connect.

That one’s fire right.

I don’t buy any other teams jerseys but if I would it be San Francisco Giants cream uniform.

Yankees should have been on that. I think the Cardinals do it too with two home uniforms and they’re “traditional” like we are.

Last edited:
remember how it felt seeing the Yanks wear these ?

9658f36a53fea93e93971501db6b2ee0b2f03ec021369957e5a94d23590c865a.jpg

everything about it felt wrong, to me at least. Yankee uniform is too classic, can't mess with it without it lookin cheesy ...

That one’s fire right.

I don’t buy any other teams jerseys but if I would it be San Francisco Giants cream uniform.

Yankees should have been on that. I think the Cardinals do it too with two home uniforms and they’re “traditional” like we are.
San Fran’s homes are naturally cream. Been that way since Bonds was playing. St. Louis and the Braves are the two teams that did two home unis with the cream as a “throwback” alternate.

San Fran’s homes are naturally cream. Been that way since Bonds was playing. St. Louis and the Braves are the two teams that did two home unis with the cream as a “throwback” alternate.

That’s right the Braves do it too. Those are nice.

But the Giants are the only ones who do it permanently now.

Horrible, I remember seeing this exact jersey for sale for years. Saw a lot after 09 when we won it all.

I remember that, I didn’t have jersey tho.

I had the Teixeira black shersey that my ex bought at Modells. I think it had grey lettering outlined in white and white solid numbers.

Basically looked like our ST ones now just black.

Back
Top Bottom