New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Twins; 42-19 - Cole rehab start

i kinda did too except the stupid nicknames on the back

13251538.jpg

a5x2revkbv3nvh3pk2h8

merlin_159669585_fdc17cf9-b954-4ae9-b8d9-7be20db64930-articleLarge.jpg

These were exact copies of the fakes that were everywhere during 09-12

IMG_3130.jpeg
IMG_3131.jpeg

Still waiting for the bullpen moves. One more starter wouldn’t hurt. Saw that we checked in with Matt Chapman. Could be an interesting move but would also leave some interesting lineup decisions.

Fanatics took over jersey distribution.. and apparently the players hate it.. complaints of namesets being all wrong and sizing being terrible... can't wait to see how they butcher our road jersey

Think they can fix the name on back by easily eliminating most of the arch and increasing the letter size like the years prior. Numbers don't really look too bad but need to see them up close. I think Nike wants to eliminate the replica sub-line and move ppl more to the limited jerseys they're now releasing for baseball. I've seen the limited jerseys in store/in hand here and they are better quality than last years replicas. Not a fan of the higher price tag but can always catch them on sale.

Yea we discussed the jerseys a while back and I assumed they ones we saw were just spring jerseys but apparently Nike outsourced jerseys to fanatics and they went wal mart tier with the entire league. Yikes.

was just thinking with Rizzo's contract up next yr and Spencer Jones sounds like the truth, how does having Judge play 1b, Jones , Dominguez and Soto in the outfield ?

start takin ground balls big guy, i'm intrigued ....

was just thinking with Rizzo's contract up next yr and Spencer Jones sounds like the truth, how does having Judge play 1b, Jones , Dominguez and Soto in the outfield ?

start takin ground balls big guy, i'm intrigued ....
Judge is an elite OF defender while Soto is terrible. Would make more sense to have Soto at 1b if he can learn it imo.

either or i'm wit it. just thought i heard Judge was a pretty good infielder too. wonder if Soto would even try it. like i said either or. i'd hate to see the Yanks throw a bag at Alonso, i seriously can't stand that prick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom