New York YANKEES spring training thread......... 2 days until season starts: LETS GO YANKEES!

SUNDAY, 1:51pm: George A. KingIII with the New York Post writes that the Yankees want the Brewers to take on Igawa's contract as well, but that Milwaukee doesn't want to paymuch of the $12MM he has left on his contract. The Brewers are trading Cameron to trim payroll, and don't want to unload $10MM for Cameron just to take onanother $4MM for Igawa.

New York has told Milwaukee that no pitcher on their 40-man roster is available.

Both sides still expect a deal to get done eventually.

i thought that was a done deal. yanks should do whatever it takes to get igawa out of here. if a team wants him just do whatever to get rid of him .........

edit: images in sigs are not allowed

If the Yankees can get rid of Igawa, I might diddy-bop like the Asian dude in the UPS is Hiring video (no shens
roll.gif
)

We didn't spend all that money for someone who can only dominate against AA and AAA hitters
smh.gif

Wonder if the Yankees can get the Mariners to take him
laugh.gif

Those team Yankees sigs are
pimp.gif

It's a shame we can't use them.

Originally Posted by onewearz

here we go no flashing

gotta play wit it some more

We still cant have those
ohwell.gif

I really hope we don't get rid of Nady..I like the guy alot..Hopefully he can produce like he was when he was traded..

Get rid of Damon, not Nady and Melky.

^ can't have it like this, with no animation ? what is this, a communist board ?

i like it dammit , mods let it slide
laugh.gif

hopefully the angels sign texieria and ska's in a good mood ............

Na, no images are allowed in sigs.

Flashing or non-flashing doesn't matter...it has to be text only or else your sig is gone.

Back to the drawing board onewearz...
laugh.gif

Why would they get rid of Nady?

Move Nady to CF or RF and have Gardner in CF and get Manny.

Manny at 50 > Matsui.

[h1]Mike Cameron-Yankees Rumors[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [December 15 at 11:54am CST]

SI.com's Jon Heyman says the Yankees' talks for Brewers centerfielder Mike Cameron are expected to resume today. He says the Yankees still want the Brewers to either pick up a few million ofCameron's $10MM salary or take on some of Kei Igawa's contract. The Brewers don't want to do that.

I'm not sure how the Yankees have managed to steer the conversation toward Cameron being overpaid. He's not, and a fair baseballtrade would involve the Yankees paying all of Cameron's salary while giving up something useful.

[h1]Pettitte Has Three-Year, $36 Million Offer?[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [December 15 at 1:14pm CST]

SI.com's Jon Heyman says Andy Pettitte'sagents are telling teams he had a three-year, $36MM offer in hand (the team is not known). I can't figure out what team would be willing to make thatcommitment. This information apparently has not moved the Yankees to increase their one-year, $10MM offer.

By Tim Dierkes [December 15 at 6:18pm CST]

6:18pm: MLB.com's AdamMcCalvy heard from a source that talks between the Brewers and Yankees are at a "stalemate," and did not resume today.

Peter Abraham writes that Igawa may no longerbe a part of the deal.

MarkFeinsand of the New York Daily News wrote earlier today that the two teams have agreed on which players to trade. He heard from a source that the Yankeeswould likely send Igawa, Melky Cabrera and cash to the Brewers for Cameron.

A second source told Feinsand that the Brewers could send Bill Hall along too, an idea Tom Haudricourt suggested last week.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

By Tim Dierkes [December 15 at 6:18pm CST]

6:18pm: MLB.com's Adam McCalvy heard from a source that talks between the Brewers and Yankees are at a "stalemate," and did not resume today.

Peter Abraham writes that Igawa may no longer be a part of the deal.

Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News wrote earlier today that the two teams have agreed on which players to trade. He heard from a source that the Yankees would likely send Igawa, Melky Cabrera and cash to the Brewers for Cameron.

A second source told Feinsand that the Brewers could send Bill Hall along too, an idea Tom Haudricourt suggested last week.
good , i think melky will pick it up this year

i bet that unknown team offering pettite that money is either the dodgers or rangers

i dont want cameron anyway, lets go after dejesus or see if we can steal granderson away ( longshot pipedream i know
laugh.gif
). pettite is buggin but if he sayshe got 3 years , yanks are gonna call his bluff ...........

Sigs need to be text only.

Only text needs to be in your text.

The only thing allowed in signatures is text.

If your sig has different colored text and a picture, it's not allowed; only text is allowed.

If your sig has scrolling text and an emoticon, it's not allowed; only text is allowed.

If your sig has scrolling text and different colored text and plain text, it's allowed; only text is allowed.

Text is allowed in sigs; nothing else is.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If your sig has different colored text and a picture, it's not allowed; only text is allowed.

If your sig has scrolling text and an emoticon, it's not allowed; only text is allowed.

If your sig has scrolling text and different colored text and plain text, it's allowed; only text is allowed.

ohwell.gif

i'm so upset, that sig had me wanting to hit my post limit everyday ........

i wont be deterred yankee hater, i'm gonna come up with one ( in text ) thats phenomenal and will appease the niketalk c.o's ..........

ohwell.gif

So let me clairfy...We are only to have TEXT in our sigs, correct?

**I revised the rules since I love the Yankees and Team Yankees on NT so much**
wink.gif
happy.gif

Sigs need to be cool.

Anything you want needs to be in your text.

The thing allowed in signatures is anything.

If your sig has different colored text and a picture, it's allowed.

If your sig has scrolling text and an emoticon, it's allowed.

Anything is allowed in sigs
pimp.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks ska!
pimp.gif

no for real tho onewearz.....try to make something like that one you had up there with script.....I liked how that one looked....It looked like this so it wascool...
8ftban_yankees.jpg

Back
Top Bottom