New York YANKEES spring training thread......... 2 days until season starts: LETS GO YANKEES!

ill try out the script , the one we got now has been around for like 2 years. ill try to keep my creativity within the rules. im still pissed that other sigwas crack, empire strikes back font
pimp.gif

all these dam rules
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

ill try out the script , the one we got now has been around for like 2 years. ill try to keep my creativity within the rules. im still pissed that other sig was crack, empire strikes back font
pimp.gif

all these dam rules
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yeah i was here when that other sig was made....Dunkaroos rocks the teal variant %%**..
laugh.gif

Can you use that font in just text mode or whatever?

Originally Posted by jrp44

onewearz wrote:

ill try out the script , the one we got now has been around for like 2 years. ill try to keep my creativity within the rules. im still pissed that other sig was crack, empire strikes back font
pimp.gif

all these dam rules
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yeah i was here when that other sig was made....Dunkaroos rocks the teal variant $%!+..
laugh.gif

Can you use that font in just text mode or whatever?

ima try ........

[h1]Manny Ramirez Rumors: Tuesday[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [December 16 at 12:14pm CST]

SI.com's Jon Heyman says the Yankees aren't optimistic aboutsigning Mark Teixeira, and "seem ready to pounce for Manny Ramirez." He says the Yankees "love the idea ofManny."

Heyman notes that Teixeira signing with the Red Sox would be ideal for Manny and Scott Boras, since Boston is not a possibility for Ramirez. The Angels might have heightened interest in Manny if they are unable to sign Tex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[h1]Mike Cameron-Yankees Rumors[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [December 16 at 12:10pm CST]

SI.com's Jon Heyman says the Mike Cameron forMelky Cabrera deal is on the backburner for now. Still, he says the Brewers agreed to take Kei Igawa and pay a small amountof the $12MM he's owed. That amount is not enough for the Yankees, currently.

small amount should be all of Igawa's salary imo

laugh.gif
at Peter Abraham referring to Igawa as the "Kei-Man"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Sigs need to be text Angels affiliated only.

Only text Angel stuff needs to be in your text.

The only thing allowed in signatures is text Angel related material.

If your sig has different colored text and a picture, it's not allowed; only RED text is allowed.

If your sig has scrolling text and an emoticon, it's not allowed; only text is allowed except if that emoticon has a Halo attached to it.

If your sig has scrolling text and different colored text and plain text, it's allowed; only text Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim words are allowed.

Text is allowed in sigs; nothing else is along with pictures of Mike Scioscia, Arte Moreno, or Chone Figgins.

pimp.gif

Fixed.

laugh.gif
@ Yoda

smh.gif
@ onewearz

I have just never understood the need of some people to 'buck' insignificant, petty rules that definitely serve a greater purpose. We want the pages toload more quickly than they would if everyone had pics in their sigs. It's not that big of a deal, like we're enforcing a rule that you have to give upa kidney in order to be on NikeTalk, but you want to revolt against it? That's like standing outside in protest of a restaurant's 'No shirt? Noservice' policy. It serves a greater purpose, and it's not exactly the most honorable fight you're putting up.
ohwell.gif
But whatever; be disgusted Iguess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ Yoda

smh.gif
@ onewearz

I have just never understood the need of some people to 'buck' insignificant, petty rules that definitely serve a greater purpose. We want the pages to load more quickly than they would if everyone had pics in their sigs. It's not that big of a deal, like we're enforcing a rule that you have to give up a kidney in order to be on NikeTalk, but you want to revolt against it? That's like standing outside in protest of a restaurant's 'No shirt? No service' policy. It serves a greater purpose, and it's not exactly the most honorable fight you're putting up.
ohwell.gif
But whatever; be disgusted I guess.
laugh.gif

relax dude dont give me a smh, all my comments are in jest. i understand niketalk's rules and i just was'nt aware we could'nt have those sigs. irealize it's hard to gauge a person demeanor from their comments thats why i try to add
laugh.gif
to let you know im not being serious.

ftr , i have a very good sense of humor and 99 % of the time i'm joking around. so yes your
smh.gif
hurt my feelings. just for that i hope the yanks sign texand manny and then sign garrett anderson to a minor league deal and then sell his rights to japan
tongue.gif

i really liked that sig though ...........

so yes your hurt my feelings. just for that i hope the yanks sign tex and manny and then sign garrett anderson to a minor league deal and then sell his rights to japan

roll.gif

You a fool.

lets go after manny....

so what if hes a liability on D....hes a rbi machine and is more clutch thna our 3b ever will be...

whos gonna wanna pitch to manny and arod back to back....eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk

yanks are gonna get him but did anyone hear micheal kay bashing the yanks for even considering manny ?

dude said " i'll probably lose my job for this, but the yankees would look like desperate fools signing manny " he went on about how much theydisliked his antics and about his hair, the way he left boston, yankee tradition, etc. $#*$ and call the games, you aint paying him or coaching him. just callthe game and be happy that your the signature voice of the yankees
smh.gif

we need manny, the rivalry needs manny, he's gonna give the sox and yanks a much needed shot in the arm ...........

yanks are gonna get him but did anyone hear micheal kay bashing the yanks for even considering manny ?

dude said " i'll probably lose my job for this, but the yankees would look like desperate fools signing manny " he went on about how much they disliked his antics and about his hair, the way he left boston, yankee tradition, etc. $#*$ and call the games, you aint paying him or coaching him. just call the game and be happy that your the signature voice of the yankees
smh.gif

we need manny, the rivalry needs manny, he's gonna give the sox and yanks a much needed shot in the arm ...........

exactly, we do need him...

i really pay no mind to the things michael kay says most times, hes just like mike francesa...

dude he was going on about if the yanks sign him i'm not gonna hide my distaste for him on the air during telecasts, like he's threatning the yanks onsome him or me . i was furious on the way to work son
laugh.gif

^^^and then just like every radio show hosts, if the yanks sign him, he'll bring him to the show and act like they mad cool..

i hope manny signs just to spite kay...

yo even francesa wants him
laugh.gif
he hated manny .........

edit - where the hell is my regular sig ?

ska did you sig ban me ? i cant get my generic one up, someone gimme the code please i feel naked .

seriously
laugh.gif
( < so u know i'm clownin )

pics i post never work anymore, is it because i use google chrome ? i can see them but they dont work for some people, im also got my settings on bb code..........

^^^they just reported on espn that the yankes are "going hard" for manny...

that they are willing to go 3 years and pay him between 22-25 million a year

dude he was going on about if the yanks sign him i'm not gonna hide my distaste for him on the air during telecasts, like he's threatning the yanks on some him or me . i was furious on the way to work son
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I can imagine him on the air going off for about 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom