New York YANKEES spring training thread......... 2 days until season starts: LETS GO YANKEES!

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Mr red sox peter gammons already starting things.He wonders if alex and tex can get along because there was alot of "testiness" in texas.Who cares peter , worry about david's offense.

ms. gammons can't help herself, she's in love with her ****** .

gammonsdance.jpg

pathetic this little bald headed deli clerk won mvp. where u at deadset, i'm feeling like a little rivalry bashing
laugh.gif
this guy and all his pictures
laugh.gif

seriously tho...i posted this in another thread. with smoltz:

cc
aj
wang
joba
?

vs.

beckett
dice k
lester
penny
smoltz

that's going to make for an interesting season depending on who fills your last spot. hopefully it's not sheets. obviously y'all still have theadvantage, but i think it could make for an interesting season

I'm hoping Hughes has what it takes to be a solid #5.

Always liked Smoltz on the Braves...now that he's on the Sox...
smh.gif

and here's some gas for the rivalry:

Gay.jpg

jeter_gay.jpg

i know sheff aint on the team anymore, but:

and this is about to be me in this thread:

l_771c63244d15ff8bd0527294bccf0875.jpg

laugh.gif

[h1]Yankees Want To Trade Nady[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [January 8 at 4:14pm CST]

Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicleheard from a good source that Yankees GM Brian Cashman wants to keep Nick Swisher and trade Xavier Nady. Would Nady makesense for the Giants at first base? Schulman doesn't think so, as the Nady hasn't played the position much and is unlikely to sign an extension withScott Boras as his agent. Nady will be eligible for free agency after the '09 season.

You need the font "Script MT Bold" in order to see it.

This is how it's supposed to look:
1q4bkn.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Start firing up the "Nady for J. Sanchez" trade talk again...
Imagine
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I like Nady, I think I rather trade Swisher.

briannnnn, how do I get that font? I want that as my Yankee sig
pimp.gif

dam i cant post my sig for some reason, i got a good one too. i can only see it when i preview my post.

k52vy8.jpg

by the way cash has been speaking recently its a lock he wants to trade Nady or swisher which is dumb

It's nice but it's an image...if the sig consists of any image file, it can't be used.

Ska's gonna come at you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

It's nice but it's an image...if the sig consists of any image file, it can't be used.

Ska's gonna come at you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i dont get it though, it looks like alot of other sigs. team electro, that dude w/ the killer bees sig, his joint is animated.

pm me that one you got briannnn, ill use that then

i guess cash like swishers versatility . i would'nt trade nady, unless we were getting manny. nady's a free agent this year so i guess thats howthey're thinking ....

laugh.gif
@ onewearz's stash...i need to learn how to photoshop

dead the manny to NY talk, i will stop watching baseball if that happens
laugh.gif

So today when I blew out the candles on my birthday cake, I wished for a 27th championship.

Back
Top Bottom