New Yorkers, got a question for y'all!

I'm arriving at JFK Airport on Saturday the 16th at around 6:30am on my way to South Africa. Our connection doesn't leave until 11:30am. As you all probably know, the black and white Jordan 13s are set to release that day. I'm a little salty that our flight landed on that day, and would love to snag a pair if it's doable in between our flight times.

Does anyone know what the nearest store would be to JFK, and what time they opened? And are y'all doing raffles for every release or are there stores around that are FCFS? Would I even have a chance at these, knowing I probably wouldn't be able to even get to a store until 7ish if everything went smoothly? I'm from Vancouver, Canada, where we usually have to show up about an hour early for the average GR release to guarantee a pair, I'm sure things are a little different for y'all though.

I appreciate the help, it's probably a pipe dream, but it'd be pretty cool to pick up some new kicks for the vacation, in New York, on the way there :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom