New Yorkers Rep your train station

Quote:
L to Jefferson. This train is stupid packed in the morning, sometimes i have to let the first train i see pass to catch the next one.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

good thing i live near the end of the line....een then i still cant get a seat...oh well...now all the L riders comin out the woodwork...Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

2/5 Train to Beverly Rd.
Q Train to Cortelyou Rd.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

4,5,6 train to 86th street. Damn, I feel like the only sneakerhead in these parts when I look around.

Also, Q train to Sheepshead Bay.

E train Jamaica Center

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

Word I go to bway junction all the time for my train...that station is stupid packed....and I got caught in the l train madness last week.....wow it was ridiculously packed at e105!!!!!!....I stood the entire ride.....I need to start driving
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

800px-Chambers_st_nyc_subway.jpg
Team Philippines
Imelda was the original shoe head.​

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

250px-Union_Turnpike-Kew_Gardens_Station_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Thats where I usually catch the E. Take the q10 bus there. OR I might take the J at 121st street.

Quote:
I used to go to school on Ave M(Murrow )
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

fdaups.jpg

5trxo2.jpg
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Back
Top Bottom