Newcastle dunk SBs??

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

time to make my third dunk sb.....aside from boarder blues and purple"pigeons"......but these

are greater...NikeSB:Heineken>PBR>Newcastle

man i wish i didn't beat my PBR Angus to death

^^^^^^Nothing special....
grin.gif

I think the Angus was an awesome shoe, they should insert it back into the SB line up and do away with some of the garbage they have in there

Originally Posted by areyouin729

I think the Angus was an awesome shoe, they should insert it back into the SB line up and do away with some of the garbage they have in there

They sell the angus in famousfootwear/payless/DSW shoe stores as the 'banger' for like $40

they probably make more money at that price and target market honestly.

These make me wish I had picked up the un-forbes when you could still find a size 9.

Definitely looks real good. I mean, they have no choice not to make it look good the colorway is already there for the taking

first sb's this year. definitely getting these. how do these fit compared to jordans?

^^nah they come laced white and red in the bag. royal blue really set them off nice so i order a pair off of fullylaced.com for mine

^ what about compared to the sb highs? or tres. cause tres fit a whole size smaller than jordans........and i had to sell them....hurt my feet real bad...

^The tongues on SB high's aren't nearly as thick as the lows, so that's something to consider as well.

Thanks for the info, FrankWh1te!

^ alright i will def take that into consideration. i have wide feet, not long, so its not the length that matters...i just want to get it right, thanks for thehelp guys, and any others would be appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom