*Newer* Degrassi Unappreciation+++Paging Cam Nelson++++

I aint watched in like 2 years and i dont recognize none of these bums.
eyes.gif

Mannie still winning though
pimp.gif

I stopped watching it when the OG cast all graduated and went to college; their roles in the show are pretty much diminished now because "The Next GenDegrassi" is now getting more in-depth with the newer cast; they're all bums and can't act for %$^ , middle school lookin' *** orphans
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Ellie and Manny have always been in the top 5 list, shoot even Liberty is looking nice too
pimp.gif

emma and liberty came up. they use to be wack in middle school. Paige always been wack though.

word dun aint none of these new %++%%%$ bad...

however mia is beautiful and lovely...

I was getting up to speed over the Christmas break, but I fell off this show hard after JT go murked. SMH.

NT is on EVERYTHING. dang, i thought i was the only one who watched that stuff. but yeah, Darcy(also on that new 90210) and Emma are the finest girls on thatshow no doubt.

I thought they would have Jimmy get a miracle and get to walk again.

Damn that Spinner x nerdy dude with glasses who shot Jim. BTW, what happened to the fat chick who the dude that shot Jimmy put in the coma. Her namewas.......i forgot. But she was Paige best friend.

what happened to the fat chick who the dude that shot Jimmy put in the coma.
Her parents put her in a different school. Don't remember her name.

The newer episodes do kinda suck, I haven't watched it in a while. But that Mia Chick is
pimp.gif
fire.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I thought they would have Jimmy get a miracle and get to walk again.

Damn that Spinner x nerdy dude with glasses who shot Jim. BTW, what happened to the fat chick who the dude that shot Jimmy put in the coma. Her name was.......i forgot. But she was Paige best friend.
Terry

Originally Posted by AirWing03

NT is on EVERYTHING. dang, i thought i was the only one who watched that stuff. but yeah, Darcy(also on that new 90210) and Emma Mia are the finest girls on that show no doubt.

Fixed

All the kids graduated, the newer shows focuses on the Lakehurst kids (Holly J, Jane, Anya, Sav) and some of the 9th Graders. Mia, Manny, and Alex was
pimp.gif
. Liberty is growing on me but Emma is overrated.

Back
Top Bottom