NEWS DAVE CHAPPELLE STORMS OFF STAGE Throws Tantrum Over Noisy Crowd

Why haven't the videos been posted? Chappelle did not flip out/storm off stage or breakdown

Last edited:
Its always the lamest dudes heckling
mean.gif

I think Dave should do a web based show where he has the freedom to do whatever and not have someone control him. Sort of how Seinfeld is doing with his online show. I think he could address a lot of his issues via a sketch.

I think Dave should do a web based show where he has the freedom to do whatever and not have someone control him. Sort of how Seinfeld is doing with his online show. I think he could address a lot of his issues via a sketch.

that would be dope but given chappelle's philosophy & style I can't see him wanting to do a web show...but i love comedians in cars and I can't say it was something I would have expected Seinfeld to do either

iYen I can't believe your being this daft

dudes are posting vids on vids of comedians handling hecklers and now you want them to find situations specific to chapelle's....like how are they gonna do that?

Hecklers need to be dealt with plain and simple....if the comedian is not trained then he should signal for crowd support to continue the act or security to throw that guy/girl/group out.

iYen I can't believe your being this daft

dudes are posting vids on vids of comedians handling hecklers and now you want them to find situations specific to chapelle's....like how are they gonna do that?

Hecklers need to be dealt with plain and simple....if the comedian is not trained then he should signal for crowd support to continue the act or security to throw that guy/girl/group out.

to say dave chappelle can't handle hecklers/heckling misses the point (the fact that other comedians do it/have done it, doesn't mean they should have to deal with it), the thing with dave seems to be that he is tired of having to deal with it on such a consistent basis & doesn't WANT to deal with it & is making a point by stopping these large shows as a response.

I know if I was paying patron who came to enjoy a good show id feel cheated. I'm not worried about how he handles or doesn't handle hecklers. I want to enjoy the show. If he can't handle the hecklers then have security kick them out, don't take your ball and go home and cheat everyone else. I can't blame him for being annoyed with a few hecklers but to cheat people who spent hard earned money to see you perform and most of them are probably fans of you of a solid performance because of a few idiots is bad business

I know if I was paying patron who came to enjoy a good show id feel cheated. I'm not worried about how he handles or doesn't handle hecklers. I want to enjoy the show. If he can't handle the hecklers then have security kick them out, don't take your ball and go home and cheat everyone else. I can't blame him for being annoyed with a few hecklers but to cheat people who spent hard earned money to see you perform and most of them are probably fans of you of a solid performance because of a few idiots is bad business

THE END

how are you enjoying the show when there's voices yelling over him the entire show?

like going the movies and hearing a crying baby

how are you enjoying the show when there's voices yelling over him the entire show?

like going the movies and hearing a crying baby

That's where security comes in and does their job and removes the disruptive patrons. If chapelle said he wouldn't continue til the hecklers are removed that's one thing. It exposes the hecklers for the idiots they are and the rest of the paying crowd isn't cheated of the show once the distraction is kicked out.

Yo, the Finding Bobby Fischer imagery she dropped was ill.

Other than the Celsius heckler, I enjoyed her's the most.

Last edited:
Dave is a clown. 

Well I wasn't walking away from the money...man sit down. 

Smart dumb *****. 

Last edited:
Reading the replies in here only reaffirms how the public will build you up so high just to tear you down. You individuals taking shots at Dave are a sad bunch.

Back
Top Bottom