News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

murder on the orient express sequel

I'm legimitately shocked this got a sequel.

Doesnt seem as star studded as the first one.

Hope it doesnt end with everyone being the murderer..... again.

Last edited:
2AA09292-8D26-47FA-A3FB-D35420A4EE62.jpeg

This dude RDJR stole Jack Sparrow's ship and the cast of the Jungle Book :lol:

Was not expecting this for a Dr. Dolittle movie.

G.I. Joe Spinoff ‘Snake Eyes’: Samara Weaving To Play Scarlett

Attachments

• 1571080437157.png
    1571080437157.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,057
Daniel Kaluuya Working on 'Barney & Friends' Live-Action Movie With Mattel Films

Daniel Kaluuya‘s production company 59% is set to co-produce a live-action film based on the 1992 PBS childhood classic, Barney & Friends.

The Get Out and Black Panther star is set to be working alongside Mattel Films and Valparaiso Pictures on the upcoming movie. The purple dinosaur and his friends were shown on PBS from 1992 to 2009, offering plenty of nostalgic moments for those within Kaluuya’s generation. In a press statement the actor said, “Barney was a ubiquitous figure in many of our childhoods, then he disappeared into the shadows, left misunderstood… We’re excited to explore this compelling modern-day hero and see if his message of ‘I love you, you love me’ can stand the test of time.”

David Carrico of Valparaiso Pictures added, “Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination, and we can’t wait to get ‘I love you, you love me’ stuck in heads everywhere, yet again.” No word has been said yet on when production will begin.

easy pass on both of them for me.
I was intrigued by Dolittle solely because RDJ, but it doesn't look good.
I do think it has that chance to be that film that people will say it was way better than they thought it would be.

I'll catch Jumanji like you said on a streaming service.

Back
Top Bottom